Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Relics for Ducats?

NeoHEX31

Question

I haven't played in a while, I'm trying to catch up a bit and I have no idea what relic I should use for ducat farming. I'm really afraid of wasting it because people says farming relic is a pain.
Well atleast farming specific relic it is, for random relic I guess it's easy(?)

EDIT
Sorry, another question, Is it true that Tier 1 relics is less valuable than Tier 3 or 4? I mean.. for Ducat farming.
I'm too lazy to check every ducats value for every primes in every relics.

Edited by NeoHEX31

2 answers to this question

I don't think there's any best Relic for Ducat farming. Just get any random Relic you get from missions and pick the type that are the most plentiful.

General rule, vaulted Relic could be slightly more valuable, especially if you don't have all of the vaulted parts, so don't use them for Ducat fodder unless you have plenty already.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

I don't think there's any best Relic for Ducat farming. Just get any random Relic you get from missions and pick the type that are the most plentiful.

General rule, vaulted Relic could be slightly more valuable, especially if you don't have all of the vaulted parts, so don't use them for Ducat fodder unless you have plenty already.

Thanks, seems simple enough.