Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons do you still want to see in Warframe?

TheGodofWiFi

3 hours ago, Tengu147 said:

Aha it's 'man'/'suh' in this case,  and you need not apologise for anything. You are right though. Another thing to add however is that Mangbetu knives were not actually weapons (although they are reminiscent of throwing knives) and were a form of currency. I believe a man presented them to the family of the woman he wished to marry. I don't know anything about efficiency but I think they look so cool.

I'd like to see more African weapons and influence in Warframe. I know one can argue it might not fit because Warframe is largely Eastern inspired, but there has been a lot of Western influence thrown in as well, and Inaros is already in the game. However and his concept is Egyptian based, which is very popular and seems to be the only African mythology most people are aware of, understand and think is cool. Though I don't play the game, I have to commend Overwatch for having three Nigerian inspired characters, with all drawing from Yoruba (one of the major tribes in Nigeria) culture and myth. That's something that is very rare to see in a popular video game I think. I'd like to an Orisha inspired Warframe, or a sort of (sadly generic) African warrior type Warframe.

There's always the Vodokin faith to look to at least, getting possessed by beasts and spirits to go to war.