Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels , To Forma Or Not To Forma?

KamaNightfire

Hello.

I'm wondering if it would be a waste of my time to " Forma " my Dethcube once it maxed itself at level 30. I do have a bit of spare Platinum and i'll find Forma Blueprints as I play, but I feel if I leave it at 30, i'll be missing out on time later on and would regret it.

As of right now there isn't much use to do it, but what would happen if later on DE adds costly yet useful mods for Sentinels? Wouldn't it be in my best interest to go ahead and forma as I hit cap instead of waiting for something to release, so that by the time such content comes out, i'll be ready for it.

Dethcube in it'self isn't very useful outside of slowing mobs with Cyro-Rounds/Stuns and a slight damage boost if you mod it correctly, so why not?

I mean, it's not doing me any good letting it hit 30 then leaving it there, all that EXP/Time I'd be wasting continuing to play as normal. Also considering how SLOW it is or them to level up, if people waiting for content to come out, it would take them ages to fully enjoy it if it required forma'ing.

What is everyones idea on this? Do It or Not? :O

Edited by Cute

all base sentinel mods (the rare sanctuary mod not included) add up to 60,

so if you plan on maxing all mods including sanctuary then yes you need 1 forma, and the smart one is the D polarity as they have the most cost at max rank.

I might do this myself, the only thing I would do at most is put 1-2  on dethcube's weapon so he can have all 8 slots used with high level mods( mine is already 60slots) His damage isn't bad but it certainly not a top priority to forma.

Edited by LazyKnight

I might do this myself, the only thing I would do at most is put 1-2  on dethcube's weapon so he can have all 8 slots used with high level mods( mine is already 60slots) His damage isn't bad but it certainly not a top priority to forma.

Speak for yourself...

gksfMjv.jpg