Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus agument mods

(PSN)Axlethegamer

I think there called agument mods 

anyways I have some random idea for nidus agument mod really it's kinda simple so it's not really special 

the idea is that when nidus kills a enemy with his infested wave or his maggots he can spawn his own infested his infested will have different look but same animations as normal infested 

they can make it were if a enemy is killed by the infested wave there can be a Idk say 75% chance they respawn as nidus infested 

sense nidus can control his own version of the infested it would make sense he can create his own infested army to fight 

idk just a random idea I wanted to share 

Edited by (PS4)Axlethegamer

Sure would love to argue with nidus :D. Anyway Idea sounds pretty neat. For the respawn idea it could be worded as 'Nidus's consumes his opponenets and has a 75% chance to mutate them into infested' or smthing. They could also make the infested controls similar to chroma's effigy movement augment thing. 

2 minutes ago, DarkDrakeDrakus said:

Sure would love to argue with nidus :D. Anyway Idea sounds pretty neat. For the respawn idea it could be worded as 'Nidus's consumes his opponenets and has a 75% chance to mutate them into infested' or smthing. They could also make the infested controls similar to chroma's effigy movement augment thing. 

Just realized the screw up there fixed ... I think idk

the way I see it nidus infested would be somewhat similar to nekros shadows they follow you wherever you go