The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Visual Bug / Glitch while in sortie.

Corsolider_Gaming.TTV

While I was fighting General Sargas Ruk, w/ the people listed in the team chat that you can see. I was on my way in jumped across the room, fell below the platform, as the cut scene came up someone skipped it and my screen went blank. I could hear everything, see most of my UI, the message windows for the NPCs came up but I could not see anything else. If I hit ESC, I could see my frame outline via a shadow but that is all. I was downed twice, once they brought me back, it was pointless I couldn't fight so I let myself die so I couldn't do anything. As I typed up this report they kill Ruk, and I am dead. Some how I am auto resurrected w/o me doing anything and then my screen came back to being able to be seen. I did nothing and was tabbed out and heard that I resurrected tabbed back in and everyone was on their way out. They got severely annoyed w/ me, to say the least, but there was nothing I could have done other than to crash out and restart the game and redo the last part of my sortie but I wanted to submit this bug as this has happened before but not this bad. Last time I saw this it was random missing textures to certain game objects in the tile sets: for instance lockers, door ways, random black masses of a failed to combine tile set. 
This instance alone made me do a wtf moment. It solved itself but I want DE and staff to know about it. 
Thank you.

cvxBq9H.png

Edited by Corneilla