Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

◈Falcon Legion◈ | MR 3+ | Rank 10 | Huge Dojo | 100% Research | 3+ Years Running Strong | Discord(Mandatory) | Gilded Phoenix Alliance | Eidolons Hunt | Friendly & Active Community! |

-FL-Ghost

i just got scam into trade with one of your member. he ask for a specific itemand i already link the item to him, he ask for me to max the mod and when we are trying to trade, he said there was bug cancel. he left your dojo and ignore my chat. please handle this specific member to avoid this kind of stuff happening again.his IGN is -PeaceKeeper- MR8. please resolve this issue

ngame Name: KEMp2k

Country of Origin: Dnemark

Mastery Rank: 7

Will you be able Discord? Yes.

Why u wants to Join us?

Ive recently started playing Warframe, and so far ive been playing it solo and really liking the game, although i can imagine it being way more fun to play with other people. so basicly im looking for a friendly community who is willing to play and help a new player like myself and enjoy this awesome game.

Ingame Name: Ditimem96

Country of Origin:VietNam

Mastery Rank: 10

Will you be able Discord? Yes

Why u wants to Join us? i'm new with this game, i also have friend who joined your clan, i don'nt want to be alone so i submit too:)

Edited by Ditimem96

Ingame Name: Forlorner

Country of Origin: Thailand (SEA)

Mastery Rank: 24

Will you be able Discord? Yes, I can.

Why u wants to Join us? I'm looking for.... 

On 8/8/2017 at 3:47 PM, FL-Ghost said:

Organized Raids (Separate Discord Channel For Raids Only)

ign: akleble

country of origin: norway

mastery rank: 9

discord: ye

why i want to join: i have played for a hvile and i would like to play With someone else than myself and randoms in Public. and im sure ill be able to make more friends With Your clan