Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best weapon mod ever.

Gestalt

I found something like that before on my Mag. Unfortunately it only helps slightly with normal grineers on like Pluto. Everything else either goes crunch for the most part or in the case of ancients they have heavy armor and a large pool of HP so it doesnt matter.

All these multi's are cute, but I bet no one has seen something like this
Why would you put a power strength on Mag? That's almost ... not the most useful thing ever. :X

Oh, nevermind, it's a Mag mod. I think power strength will be much more useful for Ember or Excalibur. But it's nice for Mag's Crush I suppose. Truth be told, a regular Crush3 1shots Eris level infested and corpus except the heavies. But to kill grineer at that level you'd need like 200% power strength >____<

Edited by Gestalt

I got like 2 30% power mods the rarest i think is power effecency my ember enjoys 3% lower energy costs.

I got 2 25ish% power mods too :3, and a 30ish% efficiency on my Mag so I can semi-spam Crush when in a pinch, but all in all, I think weapon mods that are good are far more useful than warframe mods, just due to the fact that at higher levels, abilities really are a bit underwhelming :(

Close....

The irony is I don't have a shotgun past rank 12...And it's a Strun...

OK, LISTEN. You listening? Ok good. Get to rank 4 ASAP. Make that your top priority. That mod is good enough to go to rank 4, level a HEK to 30 JUST to use it.

OK, LISTEN. You listening? Ok good. Get to rank 4 ASAP. Make that your top priority. That mod is good enough to go to rank 4, level a HEK to 30 JUST to use it.

Been trying to, pal...Easier said than done. I'd love to get a Hek. Of course I have no weapon slots, but I've been on the fence about the ~$19.99 pack, simply because it would make everything so much easier and expand the horizons of my play.

I also have Trinity and Mag and like 3 weapons crafted but no room to claim them lol

Been trying to, pal...Easier said than done. I'd love to get a Hek. Of course I have no weapon slots, but I've been on the fence about the ~$19.99 pack, simply because it would make everything so much easier and expand the horizons of my play.

I also have Trinity and Mag and like 3 weapons crafted but no room to claim them lol

Oh, yeah... not having enough slots to level a new frame and weapons is a bit tough for lranking :(

I would suggest buying Hunter Pack, but for 50 dollars you get a specially skinned frame you already leveled to 30 -_-.... Get Disciple Pack I think. 19.99 well spent :3

Oh, yeah... not having enough slots to level a new frame and weapons is a bit tough for lranking :(

I would suggest buying Hunter Pack, but for 50 dollars you get a specially skinned frame you already leveled to 30 -_-.... Get Disciple Pack I think. 19.99 well spent :3

I've been really on the fence about the Founder's stuff. I want to support the game, but I want to see that they'll address the slot thing for F2P players before I buy in. When I do it'll probably be Master's.

Anyway, here's a couple more fun mods I found that I will, again, probably never use, lol:

iUWN3pu.png At least I have a strun, so I'm half-way there.

iUWN3pu.png This would go well with my previous Godlike mod!

Gzj8CvQ.png I think these are kind of counter-productive on Ash, but they are cool mods. If only it was for Rhino, lol.

Og2wjIT.png This really makes me want to level up Mag...Just to see how Crush would work with this.

iglEudg.png No Latron, but this would make clip-size a non-issue while also beefing up damage ridiculously.

CAMmW1u.pngWhat are the max on these? This seems quite high. I've never gotten one this high before, even pre-crit-damage-nerf patch.

I have cooler things that I actually use, but I thought this thread was sarcastic in a useless fashion. The ones above I'll never use.

In all seriousness, I love this one: MTpi52n.png - reload times are so ridiculously fast with this, my Aklato reloads faster than my Lex fires.

Edited by Volume

Og2wjIT.png This really makes me want to level up Mag...Just to see how Crush would work with this.

Do it. I stack 3 range mods at 47+42+39% and you know that one room where there are 2 levels, each level is E-shaped and one elevator on each side? Everytime I run into that room from the middle corridor, I run to the center, pop Crush and everyone, (what do you mean everyone) EVERYONE (except those pesky Grineers) from both floors dies. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

Edited by Gestalt

Do it. I stack 3 range mods at 47+42+39% and you know that one room where there are 2 levels, each level is E-shaped and one elevator on each side? Everytime I run into that room from the middle corridor, I run to the center, pop Crush and everyone, (what do you mean everyone) EVERYONE (except those pesky Grineers) from both floors dies. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

That sounds hilarious.

I'm at the point where I'm about to give up and buy a pack just to get slots because I wanna try the weapons with these mods, lol. I'm afraid other F2P players would just stop playing though and I hope it doesn't lead to that. I also found another Furax crit damage mod, but this one is only 38.6% extra. Granted, combine the two, use something like Ash or Loki to get a guaranteed crit (on an unaware target, kinda like stealth-ish), it could be amazing.