Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best weapon mod ever.

Gestalt

Man put away that boar and start leveling the darn strun, it's worth it.

I have lvl 30 strun with 77 + 80 multishot and 20% armor piercing mod and I can kill grineer minions in the new zone in 2 hits.

But honestly, the Strun is just a weaker HEK and as you can see I got that a few days ago and have been leveling it.

There's no reason to use the Strun over the HEK, at least. The Boar is rank 1, bought purely for novelty purposes :P

Edited by Twisted_Mentat

Man put away that boar and start leveling the darn strun, it's worth it.

I have lvl 30 strun with 77 + 80 multishot and 20% armor piercing mod and I can kill grineer minions in the new zone in 2 hits.

I just got my first multishot mod today (62%) but even before that my Hek with no multishot 2 hits enemies in the new zone

Mod I use was

1) Blue mod that give 25% Elec and 15% Ice

2) 20% Armor Pircing

3) 21% more elec

4) 44% reload speed

5) 70% Ammo pool

Now it's 1 hit kill. So seriously, Just keep on rolling that Hek.

I just got my first multishot mod today (62%) but even before that my Hek with no multishot 2 hits enemies in the new zone

Mod I use was

2) 20% Armor Pircing

3) 21% more elec

4) 44% reload speed

5) 70% Ammo pool

That's brutal. But you should get rid of either the ammo pool or the reload. HEK is fast enough reload as is, and ammo is not really an issue (if it is, you can always just ammo pack). Imagine what it'd be like with another 1 or 2 multishot dmg mods.

Oddly enough, I found a 99% MS yesterday as well. Up until then, I'd only ever gotten <=73%

I think it's a new thing. They have been tweaking mods and they did say newly dropped mods will have higher stats if it's a specific type, as in, Strun as opposed to just Shotgun.

lol no, it was shotgun. Plain old "SHOTGUN MOD."

I need those :X All my decent mods were from the old days before the mod drop revamp, and most are RIFLE mods. They should really combine RIFLE with SHOTGUN mods, since your primary weapon slot is named "rifle." :3

But honestly, the Strun is just a weaker HEK and as you can see I got that a few days ago and have been leveling it.

There's no reason to use the Strun over the HEK, at least. The Boar is rank 1, bought purely for novelty purposes :P

I know, true but with that multishot strun becomes beast.

Mod I use was

2) 20% Armor Pircing

3) 21% more elec

4) 44% reload speed

5) 70% Ammo pool

Well, you were using an overcharged Hek with a total of 46% elec dmg, 15% ice and armor piercing (on grineers, 20% armor piercing > 20% elemental, from what I saw), I would bet it was such a beast.

I don't know, these days I'm being unlucky with mods, so my hek is hard to use (I have a 20% armor pierce + 44% reload speed to tank bosses + 20% damage on it) since right now it is plain worse than my strun.

No I didn't. Go into the market and click on any primary weapon. It'll say "Long-Gun"

Well, I guess you didn't lie. Now it's arsenal vs market! Who is bugged; who is working as intended!?!??! Dun dun DUUUUUUNNNNN~

Cower in fear.

Wins internet. Breaks game.