Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Ability Mechanics Change Suggestion

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

I enjoy playing as Trinity. I enjoy the EV build and the Blessing Build. But... I don't enjoy it for long periods of time. In particular the Blessing Build. I have to keep recasting all 4 abilities all the time. Around every 20 seconds or so. 

The change I would like to see in place is pretty much the change made to Nekros Desecrate. Instead having to spam a move over and over it should be a toggle. Abating Link should be top priority for this change. And if this is only the ability of Trinity's that would see this change then it would be Abating Link. As I understand the comments that are about to follow may not be considered "balanced". It would be nice if EV would be a toggle as well. Like toggle on EV and then when an enemy hits a certain range it would auto trigger EV on that enemy. This would free you up to do something with your life besides spamming EV and not doing anything else really. It's boring to the extreme. Granted EV Trinity is a necessity in a lot of situations. So really to me this is a Quality Of Life change. I would actually like to be able to run around take down priority targets instead of just focusing all of my attention on EV.

So to sum up because I feel like I just rambled there:

1) Abating Link should be toggle like Desecrate

2) EV should be toggle like Desecrate (if balance can be found)

I left out Well of Life and Blessing because Blessing being a toggle would be unbalanced and OP. And Well of Life hardly ever gets used any way.

I like the idea of link being a toggle ability, but I can't see EV being one. I think it would be useful, and free one up but that seems a bit too OP. Additionally, EV is sometimes used as a single target CC for specific enemies, not being able to choose who you cast EV on would be detrimental in that situation.