Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat refuses to connect

(PSN)deathbyrobotQAZ

Okay, so I realize that people already posted about this bug. The chat box is completely empty and just shows a loading symbol every time I try to use it. I've looked this up and spent hours trying to find a solution, but literally nothing works. The chat just won't connect. Some of the posts and YouTube videos I found were dated as far back as 2014. Seriously, this is a huge problem for me and plenty of other people, so please do something about it. This is my favorite game and now I have no way to communicate with anyone about anything outside of using the PlayStation messaging system with people I already know. It's extremely frustrating and to be honest it's ruining the game for me. Please help.

On 8/9/2017 at 10:45 PM, (PS4)deathbyrobotQAZ said:

Okay, so I realize that people already posted about this bug. The chat box is completely empty and just shows a loading symbol every time I try to use it. I've looked this up and spent hours trying to find a solution, but literally nothing works. The chat just won't connect. Some of the posts and YouTube videos I found were dated as far back as 2014. Seriously, this is a huge problem for me and plenty of other people, so please do something about it. This is my favorite game and now I have no way to communicate with anyone about anything outside of using the PlayStation messaging system with people I already know. It's extremely frustrating and to be honest it's ruining the game for me. Please help.

Honestly like this is a huge issue that needs to be fixed