Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seismic/earthquake Warframe?

Flackenstien

Name: BOROK (Named after some notable Russian seismologist, the name sounded cool enough.)
Playstyle: By using seismic waves, you unleash powerful and/or wide range attacks, dominating the battlefield.
lKgHsmh.png

Abilities:
● FAULT LINE
Cost 25: You stomp the ground, quickly dealing 250/250/300/350 damage to enemies in a straight line infront of you, knocking them down.

● STUMBLE
Cost 50: Sends a single, quick shockwave through the entire map, ragdolling ALL enemies. Has a cooldown for enemies to be affected again. (Does not damage enemies.)

● EPICENTER
Cost 75: After a long (and vulnerable) animation, enemies within a small radius of you take 200/400/600/800 damage due to a sudden seismic shift underfoot.

● EARTHQUAKE

Cost 100: Deals 100 damage, (at all levels), in waves over time to all enemies within a large radius at a rate of 1 wave per second for 5/5/10/15 seconds. The first 5 seconds/waves has you in a cast animation/pose, and your movement speed is slowed slightly for any following waves. Doesn't affect flying enemies, and the damage is unaffected by enemy armor.

Sounds like Rhino.

Seems pretty different to me..

Nowhere near as tanky, although just as slow.

The only actual similarities I can see is the fact that one ability happens to also use a stomping animation.

Edited by Flackenstien

I would think that you would at least mention Banshee and how this compares, where it fills in any gaps in her design that you aren't happy with.

Also, it's pretty much another straight damage frame. Plus, ragdolling shouldn't be encouraged with the way the game has it implemented currently. Knockdown is fine, but ragdolls are really messed up right now.

1) I would think that you would at least mention Banshee and how this compares, where it fills in any gaps in her design that you aren't happy with.

2) Also, it's pretty much another straight damage frame.

3)Plus, ragdolling shouldn't be encouraged with the way the game has it implemented currently. Knockdown is fine, but ragdolls are really messed up right now.

1) While they are both wave based, sound and earthquakes are pretty differently themed. I didn't make this as a suggestion to be put in the game, I just wanted to post what I think would fit a seismic Warframe. 

2) It does damage, and focuses on knockdowns. I don't see what else an earthquake/shockwave frame would do, since that's exactly what earthquakes do irl.

3) Just because something isn't working properly in a videogame, doesn't mean I can't think up a concept that uses that mechanic..

Edited by Flackenstien