Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Riven Mods [Grinlok], [Spira], [Buzlok], [Twin Rogga], [Gammacor], and more

Hello there viewer my ig name is Swordkirby4 and you must be here out of curiosity of my rivens. Well you have come to the right place for I have an assortment of rivens that I have selling both good and trash variants.

GOOD riven mods

• Grinlok Critatox - maxed out with the following stats of +191.7% critical chance and +110.5% toxin  and asking around 220:platinum:
  • Spira Visicron - maxed out with the following stats of +99.7% critical chance and +153.6% damage asking around 200:platinum: SOLD To Metvincent
  • Spira Visido - maxed out with the following stats of +188.4% damage, +72.6% cold, and -15.4% damage to infested and asking for at-least 120:platinum:
  • Buzlok Lexi-vexitis - maxed out with the following stats of +3.4 punch through, +105.2% electricity, and +134.8% critical damage and asking around 180:platinum:  
  • Twin Rogga visi-puracak - maxed out with the following stats of +217.6% damage, +42.8% damage to infested, +106.7% puncture, -61.8% critical damage and asking for 280:platinum:
  • Gammacor Sati-mantiata - maxed out with the following stats of +81.5% damage, +51.2% multi-shot, and +19.1% damage to corpus and asking around 160 plat 

TRASH

• Gorgon Zeti-mantican - un-ranked with +10.2% multishot, -11.7% weapon recoil, +5.5% damage to corpus, and -10.6 status duriation and looking for a price of 15 plat

If interested, PM me in Game if you want one of these rivens. 

Edited by swordkirby4
A riven mod was sold

Adding two new riven mods for sale;

GOOD

• Jat Kusar Pura-acridra - maxed out with the following stats of +35% Attack speed, +58.8 critical damage, and +29.7% damage to infested and a price of 260:platinum:
  • Kulstar Visipha - maxed out with the following stats of +122.6% heat, +326.6% damage, -25.7% damage to infested and a price of 150

PM me In Game or reply if I'm offline, I am willing to negotiate prices.

Edited by swordkirby4
typo