The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bastille + 2 Vortex + Pull + Crush = Haha Wat

Fraolinch

So I was just doing my hourly session of Xini farming with my Vauban

We were 2 Vauban, 1 Mag and... who cares what the last guy was, and well, I was having fun throwing Vortexes everywhere while enjoying fantastic fps drops from our lovely Mag's many crushes on the infested (giggity)...

But then the magic brutally ended when, after I landed one vortex on each way that led to the pod, Mag pulled a S#&$ton of infested on one of my already crowded vortexes, and as the fun was already so great my cpu was totally not begging me to pour liquid azote directly on it, she proceeded to use her Crush once more.

That's when the game went "F*** it" on me and froze, before crashing a couple seconds later.

Pretty sure this must have happened to quite a number of people and the way I wrote this post was probably not of the most helpful kind, but... It's 35°C in here and I'm tired and I'm hungry and I have gear to grind so whatevfdvfdssdfasdf

I'm out.

Edit: oh right and the other Vauban had a bastille going in the middle of it.

Edited by Fraolinch

I don't think that has anything to do with the Vortexes, to be honest; I have a clanmate who crashes himself and others fairly often with Mag's Crush, apparently when there are enormous amounts of enemies killed by the effect - completely possible, considering maxed Stretch + Coil Helmet = practically entire map on, say, Varro. His computer is definitely nothing to shake a stick sideways at, either, so it probably has something to do with the sheer number of enemies dying at once.

Unfortunately, I don't have any sort of actual number, as I've never counted the number of red dots that suddenly get juiced from existence from the mini-map (and I think Crush's range actually extends beyond the range of a single maxed Enemy Radar), but suffice it to say that it's "a lot".