The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Loadout that changes itself

Mcbadguy

The idea is a loadout that changes your weapons every time you go in to a mission. 

It could change the weapons out of a selfmade pull of weapons so you don't end up with a lvl 0 lato

This way weapons long and forgotten in your loadout might see light agian

Like that, but the randomize don't select a pull of your own weapons so you could end you with a bad weapon and you have to go to your loadout and click through some menus which sounds like the person is lazy, but it's enough for it not to be bothered doing it when you are playing missions back to back

Except with a whitelist.

Personally I'd like to have loadouts automatically applied depending on the mission type and faction, and instead of having an option where it's completely random, automatically selecting weapons I need to level based on their rank, and the difficulty of the mission I'm about to do.  Mods could be fitted based on a priority list (eg. serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, elements, etc.), which varies depending on stuff like the status and crit values.

Basically I'd like a way to stop faffing around so much in the arsenal between missions, and quite frankly I think the players could do a much better job of creating a good solution to that than the devs, if only we had an addon API.

Edited by polarity

12 minutes ago, polarity said:

Except with a whitelist.

Personally I'd like to have loadouts automatically applied depending on the mission type and faction, instead of it being completely random, picking weapons I need to level based on their rank, and the difficulty of the mission I'm about to do.  Mods could be fitted based on a priority list (serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, elements, etc.), which varies depending on stuff like the status and crit values.

Basically I'd like a way to stop faffing around so much in the arsenal between missions, and quite frankly I think the players could do a much better job of creating a good solution than the devs, if only we had an addon API.

Also that would be great, when you have go to the load out and click through some menus is enough not the be bothered building towards a specific faction. with this bane of mods would probally be use alot more

tough for my idea i'm a person the would love the unpredictability of the random loadouts also i have too many weapons i love to use and i'm bad at changing the weapons and use them all

Edited by Mcbadguy
Bad english