Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deus Ex Incendium is recruiting! || Competitive - Rank 10 - 99% research - Active Alliance Discord ||

Stoner

20 minutes ago, RB-377 said:

Hey Stoner! (Don't know if you remember me from Deus.) Looking for a smaller, more tight community.

IGN: RB-377

MR: 24

Time played (Overall): 2097 Hours.   

Time played during Weekdays: 15-25 Hours

Time played during Weekends: 20-22 Hours (If I'm not studying or away)

Reason? : As I said, looking for a smaller community, love competing in the Events and such. :satisfied:

Sent the invite. Welcome to Incendium RB ;)

hi guy

im a returned player from more than a year.

my MR is 11

i play about 3-10 hrs Warframe a week.

Reason: i want to join a good clan to show me how the game changed cus im kind da lost now :D, and it would be nice to join your clan.

5 hours ago, Oni.. said:

hi guy

im a returned player from more than a year.

my MR is 11

i play about 3-10 hrs Warframe a week.

Reason: i want to join a good clan to show me how the game changed cus im kind da lost now :D, and it would be nice to join your clan.

Our recruiting requirement is MR14+, sorry.

IGN: jhanX

MR15

Total hours: 689

weekly hours:9-25

My current clan is a mountain clan with maybe 45 percent of the members actually being active so I`ve decided to join a smaller and more active one.

If you have the space I`ll gladly switch over. 

Edited by jhanX

3 hours ago, jhanX said:

IGN: jhanX

MR15

Total hours: 689

weekly hours:9-25

My current clan is a mountain clan with maybe 45 percent of the members actually being active so I`ve decided to join a smaller and more active one.

If you have the space I`ll gladly switch over. 

Yup. We do have a spot left. Just leave your clan and ill send you an invite. (You can repost in that thread so I know)

7 hours ago, jhanX said:

Left the clan. Ready for invite:thumbup:

Sent the invite!

13 hours ago, Jonald247 said:

IGN: Jonald247

Mastery Rank 18

Total Hours: 470

Hours per week:60

My current clan is not very active with barely 5 players being online consistently and just wanted to join a more active clan if you'll have me.

Sure, as long as you're active then there's a spot open. You'll have to leave your current clan though so I can invite. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN:DetoxChrome

Mastery Rank: 24

Hours/ week:10-25

Have been looking for a competetive and active clan with tighter community for quite some time now and yours seems exactly like what I'm looking for

Hope you still have an open spot :satisfied:

Edited by DetoxChrome

7 hours ago, DetoxChrome said:

IGN:DetoxChrome

Mastery Rank: 24

Hours/ week:10-25

Have been looking for a competetive and active clan with tighter community for quite some time now and yours seems exactly like what I'm looking for

Hope you still have an open spot :satisfied:

Hey there o/ 

Sadly at the moment we're full but we are about to upgrade too Storm tier. There will surely be a spot in the upcoming day(s). If you're still interested by then (it shouldnt be too long), just let me know.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Stoner74:

Hey there o/ 

Sadly at the moment we're full but we are about to upgrade too Storm tier. There will surely be a spot in the upcoming day(s). If you're still interested by then (it shouldnt be too long), just let me know.

Sure, looking forward to it

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mightyb1ck said:

Hey i would like to join. My in game name Mightyb1ck

Hi. Unfortunately you are currently unable to join Incendium, as you do not meet our current requirements for members. This requirement can be found in the main post, and states that you must be MR14 or above. Upon checking, I found that you are only MR11 currently. If you would like to ask again upon hitting MR12, then I am sure we will be happy to have you, but until then I'm afraid I cannot invite you :(

Kcrhiuv.png

If you look, you will see that the post in fact states that you must be MR14, however, since posting this thread we have expanded into a "Storm Clan", and lowered our requirement to MR12. So, if you are still interested in joining, you are more than welcome to ask again after achieving this, good luck and thank you for your interest! :)