Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Drop Rates Suggestion

khimera

You know, a lot of people have probably put this up before but what harm can it do to bring it up again?

In case it has gone unnoticed, bosses have this rather...annoying tendency to drop common materials and research materials far more than they used to. Some people don't mind but it hurts when you work to kill Vay Hek (this can be hard depending on setup or easy, just bear with me since he is just an example) and he drops....wait for it...a Polymer Bundle.

Now, if you're like me, you don't want to see a polymer bundle after you kill a boss. You would much rather have the boss drop no materials than common ones that you find everywhere.

My suggestion is this: Have bosses only pull drops from uncommon and rare materials rather than common and research materials that we find much, much more often everywhere. This may make more people grind bosses again yes, but it's one of the few ways we actually GET the rare materials like Orokin Cells, Neurodes, and Neural Sensors which seem nonexistent nowadays.