Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wonky Exp Numbers?

Denxi

Maybe somebody can help explain this to me.

My friend and were playing together, we had both just finished building the Hate, and were running Eligor to farm Rubedo and level up some stuff. After playing a few games, we noticed that he was getting up to 3 times the experience on his Hate that I was. This was despite the fact that I had been attacking people with it and he hadn't been, and that I currently have an affinity booster, and he does not. After our last game, we also checked the rewards screen at the end, and apparently I have been getting double the mission EXP O.o

He was using

Frost (30)

Boltor (Leveling)

Hikou (30)

Hate (Leveling)

I was using

Rhino (Forma'd leveling)

Hek (Leveling)

Despair (30)

Hate (Leveling)

Like I said we were farming Rubedo, so the only skill he was using was Snowglobe, the only one I was using was Rhino Stomp, and the only weapons we were really using were our primaries and our sentinels. I have a couple of ideas, however if someone can help me understand why this was happening, I'd appreciate it.

We were both standing side by side for essentially the entire time we were playing, and I was getting the majority of the kills with Rhino Stomp regardless.

It seems to me, that any xp you get from others killing things, applies to all your items, while the person that actually kills something only gets the xp on his weapon/frame.

Which means, whenever you killed something with an ability he got xp on all his equipped items, while you only got it for your Warframe.

Edited by TarkoRehin

It seems to me, that any xp you get from others killing things, applies to all your items, while the person that actually kills something only gets the xp on his weapon/frame.

Which means, whenever you killed something with an ability he got xp on all his equipped items, while you only got it for your Warframe.

OOOOHHHHH

That makes a lot of sense, thanks very much to you both for clarifying.

If you kill something with your Warframe, you get 100% Warframe XP. If you kill something with a weapon, you get 50% Warframe XP and 50% Weapon XP. If somebody else kills something, you get 25% Warframe, 25% Primary, 25% Secondary, and 25% Melee XP.

This is exactly how it goes.

If you kill 60,000xp worth enemies using only Stomp, your friend will get that xp divided between their items.