Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I CANT recieve my platinum

jisigang

Question

HI GUYss  I  HAVE A PROBLEM with my account  i just got play again cause my account is old

my aacount doesnt recieve platinum even though i just click "Claim now"

how many times i claim the platinum 

it still doesnt claim 

PLZZZ HELP ME GUYZZS

11 answers to this question

To clarify on the matter. the free plat was from the old login system, I myself have gotten free plat from the days of the 7 day login streak

where you had to log into the War-frame's website then go to discounts tab and on that page, claim your free platinum.

people saying you cannot get free plat, are fools that have forgotten the old days and how even now things are as still riddled with bugs in regards to how old decommissioned

aspects of the game are handled.

in all likelihood this person is experiencing one of these situational bugs

OR something that shouldn't be active has once again somehow slipped through the cracks and people are getting things that aren't intended to be gotten yet.

like oh. auras mods from transmuting to give examples of prior times that such things have happened.

to be outright dismissive of people based on arrogance is http://i62.tinypic.com/2j160hx.jpga fools way of life, try not to be a fool.

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame

4 hours ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

people saying you cannot get free plat, are fools that have forgotten the old days and how even now things are as still riddled with bugs in regards to how old decommissioned

Ok, no. I haven't forgotten the old system. I say this because it was a system that was replaced over a year ago, and because I've seen absolutely no one else have this issue. Second, for the time they've played, I highly doubt that they got 2 of the platinum rewards unless they somehow just got extremely lucky.

And who knows, maybe it is just a leak from the old system or someone for some reason just never claimed free platinum (also unlikely). I'd still stick by my assumption because of the lack of screenshots, which is honestly required here since they are basically trying to get free platinum.

It's not an assumption made on arrogance or foolishness, but from what I've gathered. Try to have more general respect in the future.