Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kokuei The Shadow Warframe

Archangelzz

Ok for those of you who don't know japanese kokuei literally means silhouette shadow now the idea about this warframe is this frame will manipulate shadows and cloaking to defend himself and also attack but he is also very good with a blade. So he will have at least one attack dealing with swords so I will be focusing his skills around that the best I can. I may or may not have some art for him coming don't get your hopes up but I am going to try to get a rough sketch of him for you ok lets get started feel free to comment but keep it respectful.

Kokuei stats

Health 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30) Power 100.0 (150.0 at rank 30) Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30) Sprint Speed 1.20

1. Shadow blast wave 150 / 250 / 350 / 450 damage    8 / 8 / 10 / 16 range    2 / 3 / 4 / 5 cost to equip range can be increase by reach and damage can be increased by focus

You harness the power of the shadows into your blade unleashing a blast wave of shadow energy energy outwards in a large arc in front of you and knocking down every enemy that gets hit and constricting them into place for 3-5 seconds excluding bosses.

2. Specters  150 / 250 / 450 / 550 health points per clone   4 / 5 / 6 / 7 cost to equip health of clones can be increased by focus

You use your power of manipulating shadows to turn the shadows into living weapons by forming specters of your self made out of pure shadow to harass and attack your enemy's. These specters are weaker then you and have no ranged capabilities but wield a shadowy version of your equiped melee weapon summons 3 specters at max level. (Note the specters are glass cannons they can deal lots of damage but die quickly when attacked and can be killed by gunfire before they reach there target they have no ability's. )

3.  Into the shadow's  4 / 6 / 8 / 10 duration    6 / 7 / 8 / 9 cost to equip  duration can be increased by continuity and constitution

You use your superior cloaking technology to cloak you and your team also lets you stealth kill even when enemy's are aware of you increases melee damage by 20% and stealth kill damage by 10% lasts for 9 seconds. If any one in your team that is cloaked attacks with a non silent weapon then they are uncloaked if a second person does it then the cloak fades for the entire team. (Note this not only makes you invisible but allows for stealth kills when enemy's are alerted to your presence and it always bugged me that even though you were invisible you could never stealth kill so i am adding that into this skill. )

ok time for the ultimate

4. Shadow spikes 1000 base damage 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 cost to equip   hits up to 8 / 8 / 10 / 13 targets   30/50/80/100 bleed damage range is 40 meters damage can be increased by focus ultimate does ignore armor

Using your power of the shadows and darkness you stop enemy's cold by constricting them with there own shadows before causing numerous shadow spikes to erupt from beneath your enemy's impaling them and causing them to bleed out.

Edited by Archangelzz

• 2 months later...

He is referring to the fact, that there are a few people already posting shadow based frame ideas. I like yours a bit better then others that I read, but I think the 3rd ability is pretty meh if you ask me. +1 on this idea.

Ya well its hard coming up with cool and unique ability's that aren't totally overpowered and people think that if a ability is even remotely similar to another ability then the whole frame is a horrible idea. And will copy the play style of another lol if i come up with a better idea for the 3rd ability's ill put it in but so far this is one of the more successful build ideas.