Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Menu Button doesn't work on first mission of the day

(XBOX)Proteus X1

Hello, I have noticed a very odd and very consistent bug playing Warframe on Xbox One.  Every day when I first sign in to the game, the Ability Menu Button (AMB) fails to work.  I currently have the AMB remapped to the Left Bumper.  This happens every day and only on the first mission that I play (regardless of the actual specific mission selected) and seems to clear up once I start other missions.  I have not seen the problem appear during later missions or at random times.  During the first mission of the day, the only way I can use abilities is to use the D-Pad buttons to select the desired power and then casting, vs the AMB+(A,B,X,Y) combo that works other times.  When holding down the AMB, the pop-up graphic showing the A,B,X,Y mapping of abilities does not show up to indicate the button is being recognized.

This issue occurs on my Xbox One Elite controller, I have not attempted to verify the issue on a standard controller.  I currently play on an Xbox One Elite console as well and have not verified on other console versions.

(PS4)BabyBoi6769 posted a similar issue on PS4 in which he states his AMB fails to work until remapping.  I am not sure if this is the same issue and if his issue would clear up after the first mission or if my issue would clear up if I manually mapped/remapped my button during the first mission.