The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

๐Ÿ’ฅ Phoenix Family ๐Ÿ’ฅ Largest Clan Family, Active Discord, Events, Giveaways ๐Ÿ’ฅ Recruitment Open ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Divinity

IGN: Synthesis-Lotus

Region: USA

Type of Player: Casual Competitive and Sometimes Casual Playerย :^ )

I want to join to meet new people and make friends, help new players,ย  and help my mates, have like 4 years in game

ย 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Arendex said:

What do you need help with? Not sure if I can, if you're on PS4

I'm like 90% sure that I had you guys as a clan but I was kicked due to inactivity unfortunately it was cause I was having a console problem I wanted to see if I could get back in since I finally managed to fix it

Please note that the discord invite link on the front page for this community is incorrect.

Not sure when this happened but as of current the link on the front page does not send you to the Warframe Phoenix Clan but to the World of Warcraft Phoenix Boosting Communityย discord.

If someone could update or remove the discord link on the front page, would be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Morte_de_Angelis said:

Please note that the discord invite link on the front page for this community is incorrect.

Not sure when this happened but as of current the link on the front page does not send you to the Warframe Phoenix Clan but to the World of Warcraft Phoenix Boosting Communityย discord.

If someone could update or remove the discord link on the front page, would be much appreciated.

If you look on the previous page of replies, you'll find why. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about the first post. If you want to join the discord, https://discord.gg/gQrBTHYย is the proper link.

Edited by Arendex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IGN: Verickz

Type of Player: Casual

Clan you prefer to join: I don't really have a preference.

ย 

Note:ย  i joined the discord link y'all provided.ย  It took me to

"Phoenix is a brand new community, offering World of Warcraft boosting services for a variety of fields in the North America region. We're a group of friends with years of combined experience who strive for high quality boosting focused on excellent customer service."
Definitely *NOT*ย a Warframe Discord anymore.

Edited by Verickz

On 2020-11-16 at 9:50 PM, Verickz said:

IGN: Verickz

Clan you prefer to join: I don't really have a preference.

ย 

Note:ย  i joined the discord link y'all provided.ย  It took me to

"Phoenix is a brand new community, offering World of Warcraft boosting services for a variety of fields in the North America region. We're a group of friends with years of combined experience who strive for high quality boosting focused on excellent customer service."
Definitely *NOT*ย a Warframe Discord anymore.

The discord link no longer is the correct one after Phoenix disbanded. If you would like, I sent you an invite to one of the old Phoenix clans.

ย 

On 2020-11-17 at 2:43 PM, Lazulii said:

Hey, looking for a more active clan, this one seems coolย :o)

IGN: PetalCity

Clan you prefer to join: First pick is Sentinels, second Titans

Both clans went their own way after Phoenix disbanded, and Sentinels are named Paradox Eclipse, if you care to look for them now. Titans, I don't know.

Edited by Arendex

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...