Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snail-like Download Speed

MeIancholy

So I've had to redownload Warframe due to a game-breaking bug that I made a post about. Still no response to that.

I managed to redownload at least 90% of Warframe, but the remaining 10% is just... I don't know if it's my computer, or my internet, or the source of the download. I know my internet is completely fine. My computer is freezing a ton during the remaining 10% of the download. But currently it's not freezing at all, and uh. It'll fluctuate between 5 KB/s - 30 KB/s for like 15 seconds, and nothing at all for 5-10 minutes. I know I can download 110 MB from another source in a matter of seconds but not Warframe apparently.

Has Digital Extremes looked into multiple places to host their downloads?

ok so I know a work around this has been a issue for a long time I personaly found that if you click on the little gear icon it will open a options window after it opens close it and your download speeds should pick back up after that trust me ive been using this work around I found for nearly 2 years all my friends use it as well it works about 90% of the time

2 hours ago, theghostofwar said:

ok so I know a work around this has been a issue for a long time I personaly found that if you click on the little gear icon it will open a options window after it opens close it and your download speeds should pick back up after that trust me ive been using this work around I found for nearly 2 years all my friends use it as well it works about 90% of the time

Nope, doesn't work. I have less than 100 MB to go but it just refuses to consistently download.

Edit: I just tried to download Fable: Anniversary. It took me 13 seconds to download little more than the same amount of data Warframe's launcher won't let me have. 13 seconds to download 110 MB. This launcher is taking me hours to download 90 MB. I'm eyeballing it very carefully. For chrissake, Digital Extremes, do something about this, this is ridiculous. Stop working on PoE and The Sacrifice, stop working on the hottest nerfs, and start working on fixing this.

Edited by MeIancholy