Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Given The Cold Shoulder?

SirNerdsAlot5

This^

Yet Rhino has more defensive capability than Frost. So if anything give him more damage on his Ult and let it leave a freeze effect for at least 5-10 seconds.

As for Freeze....let it explode on impact and do a small AoE freeze. Keep the damage where it is.

And Ice Wave.....increase damage and make it the only ability that is specifically an attack :D

The reason I have ALWAYS argued that Rhino is offensive is because all of his abilities make him a frontline fighter. He is not meant to sit and cover an objective or area. Rhino Charge gets him into the fight, violently, Rhino Skin keeps him in the fight longer, Roar makes him even stupider to fight whilst boosting nearby Frontline Support Frames and Stomp is there just because its a AOE awesomesauce Ult. He is THE FRAME that is first to charge and first break someones neck.

I have about 4m+ Exp in both my Frosts. And I still would take a Frost in as an objective/fallback tank.

The reason I have ALWAYS argued that Rhino is offensive is because all of his abilities make him a frontline fighter. He is not meant to sit and cover an objective or area. Rhino Charge gets him into the fight, violently, Rhino Skin keeps him in the fight longer, Roar makes him even stupider to fight whilst boosting nearby Frontline Support Frames and Stomp is there just because its a AOE awesomesauce Ult. He is THE FRAME that is first to charge and first break someones neck.

I have about 4m+ Exp in both my Frosts. And I still would take a Frost in as an objective/fallback tank.

you're doing it wrong.....

Rhino's Iron Skin acts as a taunt now to draw enemies away. His whole focus is CCing by attacking. Technically he's not offensive. Frost on the other hand is 100% defensive. My problem with him is that his only ability that stays useful is Snow Globe.

you're doing it wrong.....

Rhino's Iron Skin acts as a taunt now to draw enemies away. His whole focus is CCing by attacking. Technically he's not offensive. Frost on the other hand is 100% defensive. My problem with him is that his only ability that stays useful is Snow Globe.

Uh.... that is exactly what I said.... please read my post before you attempt to "correct" it. Anyone that has a Rhino understands that he draws aggro. Technically, he is offensive, because his skill set is built to be. If your using him defensively, you have NEVER played a tank in your life or you don't understand the basic fundamental behind what makes a Tank.. a Tank.

Makes things explode into chunks pretty well....yet it's offensive.

Anything that dies under the frost element effect explodes into chunks. That's its element specific death animation. Freeze does, when maxed, 75 damage, mitigated by armor, and freezes a target for 10s, or until they take any damage. The skill is anything but offensive, since it is nothing more than a control ability.

Anything that dies under the frost element effect explodes into chunks. That's its element specific death animation. Freeze does, when maxed, 75 damage, mitigated by armor, and freezes a target for 10s, or until they take any damage. The skill is anything but offensive, since it is nothing more than a control ability.

THANK YOU....!