Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know What The Corpus Need?

Retni

A laser Death Wall boss.

With camera Moas.

Something so simple, yet so effective. Surely they notice the amount of agony their regular doors inflict upon us, why not take it up a notch and make something truly horrifying? They obviously have enough lasers and cameras to do this.

I will repeat what i posted before: what they need are jetpacks, jetpacked crewman, moas, cameras.

I wouldn't mind that boss if it have a jepack.

That's it: jepacked cameras that stalk you and run for cover when you look at then, trying to avoid being shot; a corpus 'roller ball'.

With a jetpack.

We already got Giant quad robots and a Giant Osprey as bosses. 

I am sure they can come out with sillier stuff.

Death walls aren't silly. They're serious, dangerous things.

It's only silly if you give it a demonic face made out of lasers.

Spiked wall man

Spikes are more of a grineer thing.

If the corpus made a death wall, it would be lasers.

If the grinneer made one it would be a bunch of sawed-in-half rollers stuck to a wall.

If the infested made one it would be all organic and tentacley and rather creepy.

Lol so lemme guess, how you beat the boss is you do sliding melees to dodge all of his damage via moving faster than the laser wall hit detection. Right?

If the infested made one it would be all organic and tentacley and rather creepy.

You find it creepy, I... I know where this is going, and as much as I want it to stop, I can't look away D=

Okay yeah, no, I guess I don't actually want it to stop...

Edited by TheBlueJelly

They need more new models. Kind of tired of boxheads and disembodied bird legs.

Awww but I find the moas kinda cute, especially how they flock to you and walk right past you then just kinda stare in the opposite direction for a bit~

Dat S#&$ kawaii, bro.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

Awww but I find the moas kinda cute, especially how they flock to you and walk right past you then just kinda stare in the opposite direction for a bit~

Dat S#&$ kawaii, bro.

Moa Vandal, with built-in Tenno saddle.

Moa Vandal, with built-in Tenno saddle.

I'M THROWING MONEY AT MY SCREEN BUT NOTHING'S HAPPENING

Ooo but now I can't decide if I want it to have the shockwave stomp or the railgun.... WAIT WHY NOT BOTH? WHO SAYS THEY HAVE TO BE EXCLUSIVE, HUH?

Edited by TheBlueJelly

I'M THROWING MONEY AT MY SCREEN BUT NOTHING'S HAPPENING

Ooo but now I can't decide if I want it to have the shockwave stomp or the railgun.... WAIT WHY NOT BOTH? WHO SAYS THEY HAVE TO BE EXCLUSIVE, HUH?

Totally the stomp.

Combine it with Ember and do a fire stomp just like Ambulas does.

You find it creepy, I... I know where this is going, and as much as I want it to stop, I can't look away D=

Okay yeah, no, I guess I don't actually want it to stop...

Dat S#&$ kawaii, bro.

offtopic: i see what u did there

I will repeat what i posted before: what they need are jetpacks, jetpacked crewman, moas, cameras.

I wouldn't mind that boss if it have a jepack.

That's it: jepacked cameras that stalk you and run for cover when you look at then, trying to avoid being shot; a corpus 'roller ball'.

With a jetpack.

they need a spamming rocket moa,

an area of effect energy draining osprey,

an visual jamming osprey (the one like grinner informator but instead of mini-map, this affect your visual screen, like anicent disrutper)

a mobile shield moa (like frost' snow globe, but it's moblie)

a four-legged moa with area of effect ability canceling system? (disable players in the area affected to use abilities)

an mobile repair station 4-legged moa which repair all moa/osprey

Edited by KaoKill123

they need oversize gundam, transformers or 'pacific rim' kind robots, as bosses.

I strongly support transformers kind becuz they can transform adds alot of colors to a boss fight or could even be use as boss switch stages as it gets stronger. and also dedicate a map to such a boss fight that way it would look epic.   

Edited by sledgehammer83