Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Platinum

Shadow-Cryptographer

Question

So I recently got pulled into the scam that Vegoo is running over on player auctions, and had my account put into the negatives by DE when they reclaimed the plat. I bought a few plat packs (including the Oberon Prime pack) yo bring myself out of the negative. Upon trying to login this morning, I found myself back down at -1668 platinum despite being at 2k plat, and I sure as hell didn't buy over 6000 platinum from this reseller. Anyone know how to help?

6 answers to this question

Only thing I found when I looked for that name was a shady account on a shady site... What were you thinking...

Also I'm not proud to say this. But I don't think Support can help. You are not protected from this purchase as its a money for plat trade and that is not supported in ANY way and DE an not check the legitimacy of the claim.

Edited by Airwolfen

2 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

Only thing I found when I looked for that name was a shady account on a shady site... What were you thinking...

Also I'm not proud to say this. But I don't think Support can help. You are not protected from this purchase as its a money for plat trade and that is not supported in ANY way and DE an not check the legitimacy of the claim.

I took a friends word for it and got stung, I admit it was stupid thinking this was okay, but soke of my friends have been hit hard by this. He's been hit with 12k negative plat despite only buying 3k off the reseller, my housemates at 3k after getting a single bundle, and so is a friend. Support kept dodging the question when he asked what his negative platinum was

6 minutes ago, Acheron-Lagoon said:

I took a friends word for it and got stung, I admit it was stupid thinking this was okay, but soke of my friends have been hit hard by this. He's been hit with 12k negative plat despite only buying 3k off the reseller, my housemates at 3k after getting a single bundle, and so is a friend. Support kept dodging the question when he asked what his negative platinum was

Try to PM a dev on this matter on the forums (Rebecca, Megan, Etc,). be sure to to explain thoroughly that you got the plat through the method that you have but wish to find out why the negative plat is way higher then the negative amount that you received at the time. together with past conversations with support if you have them.

I cant guarantee any kind of success with this method but its the way you have when stuck on support. But I have seen people receiving clear answers on matters that support would not disclose.

11 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Try to PM a dev on this matter on the forums (Rebecca, Megan, Etc,). be sure to to explain thoroughly that you got the plat through the method that you have but wish to find out why the negative plat is way higher then the negative amount that you received at the time. together with past conversations with support if you have them.

I cant guarantee any kind of success with this method but its the way you have when stuck on support. But I have seen people receiving clear answers on matters that support would not disclose.

Thank you a ton, we'll try this method and hope for the best