Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee's Drop Rate

Rakleon

I was thinking that Banshee's drop rate should increase to at least 10% since i've found out that this WF is playing hard-to-get . The drop rate on this WF is soooo low that you can compared it to Thunderbolt , Retribution , etc. ... 

So i would like to suggest that Banshee needs a buff on the drop rate so that players can farm it much easier . And with the new updates , hotifxs and stuffs coming up . I think that banshee should own a spot on 1 of the planet and make a boss for it . 

any thoughts ? 

P/S : I know that Vauban is currently the hardest WF to accquire but with the updates coming up and the alert changes . He's quite easy to get ( at least for me if you can stay up late and follow the alert system ) 

Biggest problem with Banshee BP's is that you have to complete a full mission in order to get 2 parts and worst the helmet a defence run.  In the time it takes me to do 10 run of a Boss farm, I would be lucky to have enough time to do 2 or 3 mission runs.  So they need a new Boss for the BP's

Banshee's parts seems to have either 1.01% to drop from Tier2 defense, or 2.21% in Tier3. Your best chance is to look for Chassis and Systems in Spy/Capture/Raid missions (7.37%), and then do Tier3 Infested defenses for the Helmet.

I've had good luck with Banshee over about 150 game hours I have gotten 6 full sets of Banshee. I think its fine how it is, all you need to do is just play the game, I think I got my first set in a day or to after reset.

EDIT: I would say its less luck and more play time, most of those hours are going to be from defense on Xini.

Edited by dadgoat

I've had good ( luck ) with Banshee over about 150 game hours I have gotten 6 full sets of Banshee. I think its fine how it is, all you need to do is just play the game, I think I got my first set in a day or to after reset.

This is the reason why i've made this topic !

I've noticed that I got the Banshee Chassis has been a reward on E Prime several times already, so I'm starting to wonder if specific levels (namely those on Earth) have a higher chance than other planets (the only piece I couldn't get on Earth was the helmet, went to Xini for that). I also got the Systems from an Earth level, but I can't remember which one.

I was thinking that Banshee's drop rate should increase to at least 10% since i've found out that this WF is playing hard-to-get . The drop rate on this WF is soooo low that you can compared it to Thunderbolt , Retribution , etc. ... 

It seems that for all warframes the drop rate of one component is very low.

For instance i got some 7 Ember chassis and 2 helmets before a system bp dropped, in about 30 runs.

For Banshee is was the helmet that was hard to get.

Otoh i think it's entirely logical that warfarmes are harder to get than mods.

It seems that for all warframes the drop rate of one component is very low.

For instance i got some 7 Ember chassis and 2 helmets before a system bp dropped, in about 30 runs.

For Banshee is was the helmet that was hard to get.

Otoh i think it's entirely logical that warfarmes are harder to get than mods.

True , but all of those WFs all have there own bosses to farm . This is Banshee we're talking about , the only way to farm it is to do either Raid or Def but the drop rate are veryyyy low