Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make It Happened In Update 10

E.R.I.C

1) the first thing is, i suggest a new GALAXY or at least new "Solar System"

a friend of mind post something about new faction here is the link :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83511-suggest-wanted-thats-coming-to-update-10/

2) the second one, i like the idea of that faction, but what i really want is an "Open Space" mission, and this is the suggestion.

- Grinner upper deck  space ship (map)       - Infestation home planet or meteorites (map)

- Corpus upper deck space ship (map)

stuff like that gives the environment of freedom, so you can explore what each faction "Space Ship" looks like.

3) the third one is about the weapon, i really like the design of shotgun weapon, but how the shotgun works doesnt make them feel like real shotgun, the idea of 1 magazines every reload doesnt give me the feel of it. reloading per shells is old school but you get the feel of it. lets say reloading 1 shells for 0,5 seconds is better for close quarters combat.

4) and the last is please change the loading screen its so boring. suggestion:

- put some boosses quotes or lotus maybe?

- put each character artwork, no background just the character, like the blueprints for it

- the sketch of each faction's ships maybe?

thank you for reading, E.R.I.C out.

Instead of adding new stuff, I feel we need to fix the bugs and glitches we have already.

EDIT: Or at least get the hardcore bugs/glitches out of the way first. Some of the lighter stuff can be fixed over time. I think we neeed to get some things out of the way, but I like new gameplay additions and locations as much as the next guy!

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

The Andromeda Galaxy /ænˈdrɒmɨdə/ is a spiral galaxy approximately 2.5 million light-years (2.4×1019 km) from Earth[4] in the Andromeda constellation. Also known as Messier 31, M31, or NGC 224, it is often referred to as the Great Andromeda Nebula in older texts. The Andromeda Galaxy is the nearest spiral galaxy to our Milky Way galaxy, but not the closest galaxy overall. It gets its name from the area of the sky in which it appears, the constellation of Andromeda, which was named after the mythological princess Andromeda. The Andromeda Galaxy is the largestgalaxy of the Local Group, which also contains the Milky Way, the Triangulum Galaxy, and about 30 other smaller galaxies. Although the largest, the Andromeda Galaxy may not be the most massive, as recent findings suggest that the Milky Way contains more dark matter and could be the most massive in the grouping.[11] The 2006 observations by the Spitzer Space Telescope revealed that M31 contains one trillion (1012) stars:[8] at least twice the number of stars in the Milky Way galaxy, which is estimated to be 200–400 billion.[12]

The Andromeda Galaxy is estimated to be 7.1×1011 solar masses.[2] In comparison a 2009 study estimated that the Milky Way and M31 are about equal in mass,[13] while a 2006 study put the mass of the Milky Way at ~80% of the mass of the Andromeda Galaxy. The two galaxies areexpected to collide in 3.75 billion years, eventually merging to form a giant elliptical galaxy.[14]

At an apparent magnitude of 3.4, the Andromeda Galaxy is one of the brightest Messier objects,[15] making it visible to the naked eye on moonless nights even when viewed from areas with moderate light pollution. Although it appears more than six times as wide as the full Moon when photographed through a larger telescope, only the brighter central region is visible to the naked eye or when viewed using binoculars or a small telescope.

AND I HAVE A PICTURE:

Andromeda_Galaxy_%28with_h-alpha%29.jpg

AND to prove the milky way is different:

File:236084main_MilkyWay-full-annotated.

Edited by Rawmelon789

@snake

There are different departments within a gaming company (excluding indie companies and whatnot with like 3 employees) that deal with specific things. The entire company doesn't work on bugs, content, pr, yadda yadda. The people who work on bugs will continue to do so while the people who work on content do that.

@eric

Game company that has put millions of dollars into a game, that you can play for free, has options to allow you to pay for things within said free game. OH NO, THEY'RE SO EVIL! Games are expensive, lay off.