Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Changing

Zeaban

I submitted a new emblem for my clan almost 2 months ago and haven't heard a word back. It doesn't violate any copywrite policies, as it was drawn by a former member. it's the proper dimensions, and the 150 plat was deducted from my account. and yet, I've heard nothing about it since I submitted it. Has this happened to any of you? If so, how did you fix it? Was is as simple as contacting customer support, or are there a bunch of hoops to jump through over this?

48 minutes ago, Zeaban said:

I submitted a new emblem for my clan almost 2 months ago and haven't heard a word back. It doesn't violate any copywrite policies, as it was drawn by a former member. it's the proper dimensions, and the 150 plat was deducted from my account. and yet, I've heard nothing about it since I submitted it. Has this happened to any of you? If so, how did you fix it? Was is as simple as contacting customer support, or are there a bunch of hoops to jump through over this?

If you have not yet received a message ingame that your clan emblem has been approved, it may mean that it has not. So the only option here would be to contact support and ask them. Emblems are almost always uploaded into the game within a month after submission.

14 hours ago, Jithvan said:

If you have not yet received a message ingame that your clan emblem has been approved, it may mean that it has not. So the only option here would be to contact support and ask them. Emblems are almost always uploaded into the game within a month after submission.

After making this post, i was immediately contacted about it.

• 2 weeks later...