Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Complete/Relic Reward Overlapping

VioletRevolver

I just got out of a mission where two party members decided to leave early into the second wave of survival for unknown reasons other than "LOLOL IT'S FUNNY" being posted in chat.

At the exact moment the mission ended, the relic reward for that wave came up which was placed directly behind the mission completed screen. The game froze like normal showing the relic rewards (Including the banshee prime systems I needed to complete her) however none of the rewards were selectable, It then switched to the next rounds relic selection and once the time finished it showed us entering our liset and exiting the mission. The item it defaulted me to on my relic being a fang prime blueprint was not in my inventory either after this, due to what I assume was the game tallying our rewards before the wave finished. 

If there was a way for the game to prioritize the relic rewards before the mission end that would awesome, it's sad to see that a couple of weeks worth of rng came to fruition just to be whisked away by a couple of derps who decided to leave early.