Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frequent "Network Not Responding"

Alure

I get this message pop-up very frequently, sometimes even get sent back to the log in screen, and I'm not sure why. My internet is a-ok, but my connection to the servers seems to be a mess. I'm doing other things fine on the internet, but trying to do things like change my loadout, or upgrade/sell mods just causes the "Network Not Responding" message to show up. Does anyone else get this? Is there something I can do to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same issue and lost a ton of stuff. Today again multiple times and i rage quited the Game. sad cause i Like Warframe but playing for serveral time and then seeing the loot Screen like on a roulette does it Work or Not? Nah sry. And i didnt even get the items refunded.i did optimization and verify Download Cache i even checked ip6 but nothing helped. Waiting for destiny 2.🙁

Edited by ASH3EN

On 9/13/2017 at 3:40 AM, ASH3EN said:

Today again did a defense relic 30! Waves all gone iam so pissed right now you cant believe me how much!!!

you can contact support about missing relic mission rewards. in my case I don't run relic etc so unfortunately I have lost a lot of loot and support won't even consider it since it wasn't an alert/limited time mission/relic.