Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About This T3 Defense Thing....

Zeke01234

Thanks DE for giving well to very well geared players something that's a challenge this seems to be the only mission that has a decent chance at failure...capture you might as well just give the reward and not even start the void and Mobil defense can get a little hairy on occasion BUT... T3D is pretty special I can tell withing 2 or 3 waves if my pug has any chance what so ever...unfortunatly Frost and somewhat Vauban are must haves for success but since I main Vauban I do enjoy them very much so TY DE ;).

T2 and T3 defenses are some of the most fun in this game so far. The enemy combination is great and teaches people to choose prime targets and it really helps enforce teamwork. Lasering down your own team in a later wave can spell doom for the whole run, but at the same time people really shouldn't stand in front of the lasers.

Doing T3 defense without a vauban or frost is hard but really fun.

Yes it is a bit long....and failing at wave 17 or so hurts a lot but I'm a massocist so I'm ok with that....but if they got rid of the first 5 waves that would be ok to.

Yes I spend a lot of my bastilles resing players that have been lazered by friendly fire haha.

I do have to agree that the T3 defense is LONG. specially by the end when the enemies are round 130 level and takes the entire British army's arsenal of weapons, artillery and tank brigade just to kill them.

10 sounds like a good compromise... but then people will probably start screaming 'UR MA GURD ITS TOO EASY"

the entire British army's arsenal of weapons, artillery and tank brigade just to kill them.

That's probably not much DPS, since the government decided to cut military spending during an active conflict...

LOLOLOLTOPICAL

But certainly, I'd have to agree in some respects - I think Warframe in general needs a bit of adjusting, during these high-level encounters - huge health bars doesn't necessarily make things more "challenging". It just makes you wish you'd bought some ammo packs.