Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Feeling A Bit Crowded? -

DirtyHobo

I love the game but it scares me knowing I'm spending so many hours cramped into a space ship with a bunch of smelly aliens. Hoping sometime in the future they plan on developing surface maps where we can visit home colonies of these different enemies( OR OUR OWN!?).

I know an idea like this seems like a ton of work for the devs and countless hours of production and money spent.

But I think it's something that will expand this game enough to be constantly entertaining. Speed running down metal hallways can leave me feeling claustrophobic after just an hour of playing.

What do you guys think? I know it's something far in the future for this game, but it's something.

Some of the Corpus maps are already on a planet surface, even if the Lotus AI is bugged and thinks it's a spaceship.

They already mentioned a couple of times on livestreams that they want to add more planet surface Grineer maps (with sand storms!).

being on planets like in the ps4 video with that portal to the void sounds kinda neat

Just feels like we're starting to get closer and closer to full release. 

Would hate to see the game launched with how it is now.

We need much more content for this to be a game worth playing down the road.

Some of the Corpus maps are already on a planet surface, even if the Lotus AI is bugged and thinks it's a spaceship.

They already mentioned a couple of times on livestreams that they want to add more planet surface Grineer maps (with sand storms!).

Really? any idea which stream that was? would like to listen.

Really? any idea which stream that was? would like to listen.

That latest one Steve chatted it up. Going to be in before U10 he did say....Also they are working on various planet effects like earthquakes and sandstorms....Council has a picture of some already made grineer pieces. Shhhh

That latest one Steve chatted it up. Going to be in before U10 he did say....Also they are working on various planet effects like earthquakes and sandstorms....Council has a picture of some already made grineer pieces. Shhhh

I'm upgrading to Grand Master when I get paid. Was buying it just for the design council.