Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Table Suggestions

Rudest

7+ Bracket:  [ Rare Fusion Cores, Uncommon Fusion Cores, Random material bundle, Void Key, Unique(unbuyable) weapon blueprints. 1 Hour affinity booster. 12 Hour affinity booster. Catalyst. Reactor. Plat Coupons. Forma/Forma blueprint. ]

After examining the tables on the wiki I realized how well...counter-intuitive they seem to be. Warframe's loot tables in general suffer from being bloated. Rather than getting separate tables, it seems each tier just has items thrown ontop of what was already there.

The Login reward tables suffer from the same problem the alert system used to. 7+ would be a lot better with the removal of suit xp, weapon xp, random mods, random artifacts, Credits, and random consumables. Buyable blue prints can go, unique blueprints can stay. This leaves unique random weapon blueprints, high level fusion cores, random materials, and void keys, as "Boobie" prizes, while maintaining Catalysts, Reactors, Forma, and Plat coupons as Jackpot prizes.

The cores and material bundles can actually fill a large quantity of potential rolls on the table if you think about it!

It's not about winning that catalyst or reactor everyday, far from it, it's about getting a reward that doesn't encourage you to log right back out. It's about making each item in the 7+ tier feel useful to you at least at some point. To feel like a reward for dedication and loyalty.

A Jackpot prize every night? No. Absolutely not, that would be absurd. But do we really deserve complete disappointment every-time we don't?

Edited by Rudest

7+ Bracket:  [ Rare Fusion Cores, Uncommon Fusion Cores, Random material bundle, Void Key, Unique(unbuyable) weapon blueprints. 1 Hour affinity booster. 12 Hour affinity booster. Catalyst. Reactor. Plat Coupons. Forma/Forma blueprint. ]

After examining the tables on the wiki I realized how well...counter-intuitive they seem to be. Warframe's loot tables in general suffer from being bloated. Rather than getting separate tables, it seems each tier just has items thrown ontop of what was already there.

The Login reward tables suffer from the same problem the alert system used to. 7+ would be a lot better with the removal of suit xp, weapon xp, random mods, random artifacts, Credits, and random consumables. Buyable blue prints can go, unique blueprints can stay. This leaves unique random weapon blueprints, high level fusion cores, random materials, Vauban warframe blueprints, and void keys, as "Boobie" prizes, while maintaining Catalysts, Reactors, Forma, and Plat coupons as Jackpot prizes.

The cores and material bundles can actually fill a large quantity of potential rolls on the table if you think about it!

It's not about winning that catalyst or reactor everyday, far from it, it's about getting a reward that doesn't encourage you to log right back out. It's about making each item in the 7+ tier feel useful to you at least at some point. To feel like a reward for dedication and loyalty.

A Jackpot prize every night? No. Absolutely not, that would be absurd. But do we really deserve complete disappointment every-time we don't?

I got a T1 Tower Key tonight.

I got a Forma last week.

But yes, I do realize/recognize that these are fairly rare occurrences.

Yes, get rid of Marketplace BPs. Replace them with Fusion Cores. Rank3-5.

I'm getting exp or buyable warframe bp's pretty much every login. Also got 2-3 forma like that. Never any tater so far. Been at 7+ for about a month.

It's really just most exp rewards after exp rewards and I can agree that at the point where I'm honestly a bit bored of Warframe it's like an instant logout after you get just another exp reward on a lvl 30 item.

I know login rewards shouldn't be so good that you don't have to play anymore but they're really so bad that they're like "let me login and get 2k exp on something level 30, yay thanks for todays succesfull prediction of trolling".

I'm getting exp or buyable warframe bp's pretty much every login. Also got 2-3 forma like that. Never any tater so far. Been at 7+ for about a month.

It's really just most exp rewards after exp rewards and I can agree that at the point where I'm honestly a bit bored of Warframe it's like an instant logout after you get just another exp reward on a lvl 30 item.

I know login rewards shouldn't be so good that you don't have to play anymore but they're really so bad that they're like "let me login and get 2k exp on something level 30, yay thanks for todays succesfull prediction of trolling".

It really does come down between the difference of smile and a frown sometimes!

A 1 hour affinity booster instead of useless XP wasted on a level 30 weapon would be a practical replacement. It would let us choose what the XP is used on, and expose us to the convenience of affinity boosters, thus enticing us to buy the multiple day versions! That would encourage me to log in and grind.

The same way a bundle of mats would get me looking at my foundry. 100 Rubedo? Cool. I can use that.

A fusion core? Sweet. I'll go into my arsenal and combine some mods.

Edited by Rudest

I want some change in this system, I already got 4 or 5 Gorgons and other buyable/useless prizes. The first time when the Forma was added, I got it but after that I got EXP, Gorgon, Glaive, Warframe BPs...not very useful

The main thing I have against the login rewards, is that it gives you stuff you can buy yourself at any time, esp when you already own things in question. Gorgon? Already own it, fully built and leveled. Glaive? Yup, Lv30 glaive sitting in my inventory. Vauban? Yup, he's only Lv5 thusfar but I got him.

Banshee? Don't have Banshee, but I don't need 10 of her blueprints either.

XP? Meh. 2400 is very...... craptastic. Even if I don't have a Lv30 equipped at the time. I'll be like "well at least it wasn't Lv30.."

I'd much rather take a Fusion Core.

Add Neurodes, Control Modules, Neural Sensors and Orokin Cells to replace the Blueprints. 1 of each. And then maybe add Plastids, maybe 50 plastids as a login reward since Fieldron takes so dang many of the stinking things.

Fusion Cores would replace the XP. Either a R3 or R5 fusion core. 10 is a bit over the top.

Edited by Xylia