The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Simaris Daily Change

DarkRuler2500

Right now Cephalon Simaris offers daily Simaris targets.
However there a re a couple of annoying issues regarding the current system.

1st: If you are having 4 targets and you're on high mastery rank you can get 25000 daily points but will only get 3-5k points per target. So if you fulfill all of your daily scans you'll still be lacking points and you'll need a clan buddy with his targets as well.

2nd: You'll need to go to the relay to pick up the daily missions and to turn them in again.

3rd: No new daily if an old daily is being turned in the day later. Since I tend to forget to turn in my already completed missions it really is annoying that i have a day without daily scans.

Here is my idea for CEPHALON SIMARIS REWORK!

For starters you'll get the daily mission automatically such as regular Syndicate Dailies. If you log-in and if you haven't had a mission before you'll get a new daily target. There will be no number requirement on the number of Simaris targets. It will just be "Scan Grineer Bombards" but each successfull scan will reward points (until daily cap is reached) and give one counter in the daily window such as Invasions. Once you decide those were enough scans you can go to simaris. Each scan will then reward 100Endo and 1000Simaris affinity up to a maximum of 10 scans/day which would be 1000 Endo and 10000 Affinity. If you leave the mission open and a new day comes up the mission is aborted automatically and you'll receive the rewards in the inbox.

This way the Simaris daily quests would have a much smoother implementation. A nice quality of life/play change in my eyes.
What do you think?

The reason why you have to go to the relay to get the quest is because DE wants traffic in the relay.

While we do get the Maroo quest automatically, we still have to go to her bazaar to actually start it. I don't mind if we get the Simaris quest automatically the same way we get Maroo's weekly mission, but I feel like you should have to go visit Simaris if you want to collect your reward.