Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Change Any Warframe Move, What Will It Be.

Draco208

Mag's pull move would be changed to telekinesis where you can pick up 2-4 items or enemies and hurl them.

Frost's freeze move would be changed to a 10 second rush move where Frost turns the ground under him into ice so that he can ram enemies causing them to fall over and freeze them.

Ash's shuriken move would be changed to a instant takedown move where he suffocate his enemies with the ash surrounding his left arm

Sry for Grammar and punctuation 

I'd actually really like seeing Mag's Shield Polarize change to an AoE stun, like-

Slam:

-Mag targets an area of enemies and slams them into the ground with magnetic force, flooring them and leaving them vulnerable to attack for a few seconds.

Mag:

- Pull: Make it so that pull moves the targets corresponding to the direction you are moving instead of just pulling. If you move forward and use it, it pushes, if you strafe to the side, it drops the enemies towards that direction, if you backpedal, they get pulled.

Ember:

- Fireblast: Remove the DoT component, roll it into a single explosion that deals maximum damage when Ember hits the floor that knocks targets away in a 360 degree radius.

- World on Fire: Grants a +50% fire dmg bonus to the whole party. During this time any enemies killed by the buffed players bursts into flames, damaging enemies around it and leaves a burning corpse that damages other enemies that steps on it, much like the Toxic Ancients.

Excalibur:

- Radial Blind: Adjust the skill to consistently blind all affected targets regardless of faction, like other CC abilities.

- Super Jump: Doubles the radius and damage of the next jump attack.

Frost:

- Ice Wave: In addition to current effects, roots the enemy to the ground for a short period of time. Enemies will still be able to attack and use abilities while rooted.

- Snow Globe: Attempting to cast Snow Globe while inside one will remove it, refunding 50% of the energy cost.

- Avalanche: In addition to current effects, keeps enemies that survived frozen for a short period of time.

Edited by Pekku

Frost:

- Remove the absolutely asinine restriction of health damage removing it from enemies, and perhaps buff the damage so it becomes a decent single-target nuke that has utility as well.

(If applied to the bosses, duration should be halved)

- OR remove its ability to damage but rework it so that it basically turns into Frost putting out his hand at the enemy, and a shower of frozen air comes out that freezes multiple enemies in a 60 degree cone that extends to 15 meters out, this way it gives Frost a really good CC spell that doesn't keep him in place like Avalanche, doesn't keep enemies from shooting them like current Freeze and Snowglobe if they're at range, and does something more than slightly slow them for a couple seconds ala Ice Wave. I do think that Ice Wave would need to be pushed down into his 1 slot, halved energy cost, Snowglobe into his 2, and the new Freeze into his 3 costing 50 energy, maybe 75. Duration should max out at six, instead of the current 7 or 8 (can't remember and it rarely comes into play in the game itself.) This is by far preferred to the first option. It makes Ice Wave a bit more competitive with Rhino Charge or Slash Dash, though those arguably have more utility and objectively do more damage.

(no health restriction but, if applied to the bosses, duration should be halved)

- OR make Frost pull up three shards of ice from the ground, each one doing 150 damage or so and, if they hit a target, freeze them one shoots 22.5 degrees to the left, one straight forward, and one to the right at a 22.5 angle. The animation would be him pulling his hand up, and after the shards come up with it and hover in front of him, he 'releases' them by pointing his index finger forwards in the direction of the shards. Hard to explain because I'm fairly sleepy, so I'm not sure I accurately representated this idea, though I think I prefer the previous one.

(no health restriction but, if applied to the bosses, duration should be halved)

tl;dr FREEZE IS INCREDIBLY USELESS FIX NOW

Edited by Haids

The way the thread is titled it makes me think I'd have to pick one...I've posted thoughts on a few frames in the past, but the one thing I don't bring up much is Radial Disarm.

If I could I would make Radial Disarm also a have an AoE buff components. For a moderate period of time after cast, it would give some large amount [say 70%] of melee damage resistance and stagger resist [like the stat on Fortitude] to allies. I always thought that would make the skill useful in every situation including vs. infested! It would also make the chance of immediately being beaten to death by a roaming grineer rave a thing of the past!

If I actually went over everything I would tweak it would take way too long!!!

Edited by Kobalt