The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The game ignores my global frame rate cap and GSYNC does not turn on

Yaggabagga

So, I have a GSYNC monitor and to utilize it fully I have a global frame rate cap (140 FPS) for all of my games. In order for this to work I must turn off any limiters in-game (which I do). The only problem is that Warframe completely ignores my global frame rate cap. I get ~300 FPS when in orbit.

Another problem is that when I do drop below 144 FPS GSYNC does not turn on as it should be doing. I have an indicator enabled in the Nvidia control panel that tells me when GSYNC is working. This indicator (and GSYNC as whole) works on other games even after I close and reopen them.

All that being said, there is one exception to all of this: After I restart my computer Warframe does use my global frame rate cap and GSYNC does turn on (as well as the indicator). However, whenever I close and relaunch the game (and every time thereafter) it ignores my global frame rate cap and GSYNC no longer turns on.

I would really like to know how to fix this because I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I want to play Warframe.

Edited by Yaggabagga