Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode Mods

Sev1107

Idk if anyone has seen any patterns for nightmare modes reward mods, but i find way too many Ice Storms from running nightmare missions, anyone have an idea why i cant find hammer shot anywhere from these blasted missions? Its frustrating as hell. D:

Edited by Sev1107

Hammer shot is just rare really, like 1%. I already got one... dont want it, I want a rending strike [not rare but cant find it] and a blaze [rare as hammer shot] for my ultimate shotgun build :(

Im kinda wondering if it matters at all which planets or levels the nightmare missions are on, maybe some occur more often on higher level planets?

Edited by unmog

Its not that bad. I ran M Prime for part of a day and was able to score all the mods (when nightmares were available in mercury that is).

Its RNG, so just find a Raid and run it till you get what you want.

Edited by Zeally

The time and risk does not match the reward. Hopefully they will work on a way to improving nightmare rewards. I don't see the point in doing 15 waves of nightmare just to get the same reward as you can get from a simple nightmare capture run or anything else. They need to make it worthwhile for you to spend that much time in defense and add more mods. Once you have one mod, you do not need it again, and again, and again... I heard them talking about a trade system in their last livestream. There needs to be a way to trade out or convert mods. I'm trying to build a Frost prime but only missing the frost prime bp. I have like 12 frost prime bp helmets, 9 chassis, 4 systems, and 0 Frost prime blueprints. There is no balance in that.