Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊰Exiled Prime Stellars™⊱ INTERNATIONAL Casual clan | Recruiting any MR! DISCORD active, Giveaways and daily RAIDS!

MarioMillionsJr

14 hours ago, kaiAnr said:

Hi  do you have any spot left?

IGN - kaiAnr

Mastery rank 6

location- Brunei but Melbourne atm 

Other games ive played- overwatch, Tom clancy division 

yes! exclusive for you! you're invited now feel free to join us bro!

3 hours ago, Zerrano said:

Ign: Zerrano

MR: 15 

Other Games: Overwatch, League, Diablo 3, Hearthstone

My old clan was pretty dead and I was the only active. I figured it was time to find a bigger community. :D

I feel like i'm going to explode! anyways, happy to invite you as well here bro! welcome!

8 hours ago, Edtheman1234 said:

*IGN: Edtheman1234
*Mastery Rank: 1, working on it

*Other games I've played/genre: What other games haven't I played?

as for you bro, sadly, you're in a clan already, so if you're still interested to join us feel free to pm me :)

Are you guys still recruiting?

Im really looking forward to join a clan, because im loving playing this game and im at it for almost 3 weeks completly by myself, so with more people it can be even better.

If possible, my

IGN: Kriegwar

MR: 7 

Other games: Heroes of the Storm.

2 hours ago, Kriegwar said:

Are you guys still recruiting?

Im really looking forward to join a clan, because im loving playing this game and im at it for almost 3 weeks completly by myself, so with more people it can be even better.

If possible, my

IGN: Kriegwar

MR: 7 

Other games: Heroes of the Storm.

Yes yes mate! Ofc we love this game. It's even better we invited you here! So please be welcomed... :)

Any room for me?

IGN: DeLacue

MR: 6

Other games: Eu4, HOI4, AI war FC, EDF, Overwatch, Total War, Rocket League (i'm terrible at it) and many many others.

Reason for joining: My old clan has fallen into inactivity and died and warframe is boring when playing solo so I'm hoping to find a good group to play with.

8 hours ago, DeLacue said:

Any room for me?

IGN: DeLacue

MR: 6

Other games: Eu4, HOI4, AI war FC, EDF, Overwatch, Total War, Rocket League (i'm terrible at it) and many many others.

Reason for joining: My old clan has fallen into inactivity and died and warframe is boring when playing solo so I'm hoping to find a good group to play with.

Yes you have your own room here.
mhmm a decent gamer nice :D
Anyway! Welcome!

IGN: The_Frostbitten

Mastery Rank: 3

Other Games: Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, League of Legends, and might try to get into Hearthstone

Reason: I'm looking for a clan to join to help with some needs that I have as well as to have some people to play with, bring on missions, and mess around with. This clan was the one that appealed to me the most when I first started looking.

Edited by The_Frostbitten

1 hour ago, DeathByPoutine said:

Does anyone have the working link of Discord? DonChi is offline since saturday

DonChi had/has some problems with his account currently, he cant access the forum.

You guys can msg me either on this thread or ingame i will send you an invite !

IGN : Shisume

On 31.10.2017 at 3:17 AM, Almalexius said:

*IGN: Almalexius
*Mastery Rank: 9

*Other games you play/genre: Pretty much everything....

Still looking for one ? ^^

Don cant access his account currently and like i said the thread below i will inv ya guys as long he isnt here :)

IGN: ErieeKo

Mastery Rank: 2 (almost 3)

Other games I played: Overwatch and Warframe are my 2 most active games, I played Black Desert Online, Vindictus, Rocket League, Ori and the Blind Forest and Outlast.

Why I want to Join: Me and my friend are seeking help in this game as we can get lost, also the feeling of being in an active, dedicated community is very nice and comforting.

11 minutes ago, ErieeKo said:

IGN: ErieeKo

Mastery Rank: 2 (almost 3)

Other games I played: Overwatch and Warframe are my 2 most active games, I played Black Desert Online, Vindictus, Rocket League, Ori and the Blind Forest and Outlast.

Why I want to Join: Me and my friend are seeking help in this game as we can get lost, also the feeling of being in an active, dedicated community is very nice and comforting.

Sure but most of the Clan members are living in asia so the timezones are huge :c

But recently we got a few more members from the west (like me) so it can be quiet at some times but i hope you guys dont mind it ^^

Can i get your Friends ign too ? i will send you two an invite

• IGN: Jilneas
  • Mastery Rank: 2 - Played it for 2 days haha... More information in "Other" about this below.
  • Location: Denmark (Unaware of where your clan is placed. If it's placed around europe, hopefully shouldn't be a problem...)
  • Other games I've played/genre: Oh boy there's ALOT
    • PUBG (300 Hours, enjoyed the hell out of it and still do, even though it's a tad annoying with the hackers)
    • World of Warcraft (Raided in a Top 100 environment ^^)
    • League of Legends (A great game if you mute the salty players and just enjoy it ^^)
    • Portal 2 (One of the best series in the world, sadly made by valve who can't count to 3...)
    • Counter Strike Source / Global Offensive
    • Banished (Such a chill game to play)
    • South Park - The Fractured But Whole (Best humor ever created haha... Gameplay wasn't as pleasing sadly...)
  • Other...
    • So yeah I'm quite new with only about 2 days under my belt. I've just started and I'm quite hooked. Incredibly quick learner if i got a master to teach me - Which is why I'm here ^^ To have fun and find new friends to play warframe with. I started out playing this with a friend of mine who does not always got the time to play - That means i end up playing solo quite a while, which really is kinda boring compared to playing with friends. I'm enjoying the quests and bursting through the missions. I was so fortunate to get a Soma prime, Frost Prime and Vectis Prime, which apparently means I'm quite well armed from the get go #ThanksTwitch!
    • I hope that I've given you a fair view of who I am, if you need more information feel free to contact me ingame or here on the forums.
    • I am currently in a Clan but will leave it if you accept me. 
Edited by Jilneas

41 minutes ago, Jilneas said:
  • IGN: Jilneas
  • Mastery Rank: 2 - Played it for 2 days haha... More information in "Other" about this below.
  • Location: Denmark (Unaware of where your clan is placed. If it's placed around europe, hopefully shouldn't be a problem...)
  • Other games I've played/genre: Oh boy there's ALOT
    • PUBG (300 Hours, enjoyed the hell out of it and still do, even though it's a tad annoying with the hackers)
    • World of Warcraft (Raided in a Top 100 environment ^^)
    • League of Legends (A great game if you mute the salty players and just enjoy it ^^)
    • Portal 2 (One of the best series in the world, sadly made by valve who can't count to 3...)
    • Counter Strike Source / Global Offensive
    • Banished (Such a chill game to play)
    • South Park - The Fractured But Whole (Best humor ever created haha... Gameplay wasn't as pleasing sadly...)
  • Other...
    • So yeah I'm quite new with only about 2 days under my belt. I've just started and I'm quite hooked. Incredibly quick learner if i got a master to teach me - Which is why I'm here ^^ To have fun and find new friends to play warframe with. I started out playing this with a friend of mine who does not always got the time to play - That means i end up playing solo quite a while, which really is kinda boring compared to playing with friends. I'm enjoying the quests and bursting through the missions. I was so fortunate to get a Soma prime, Frost Prime and Vectis Prime, which apparently means I'm quite well armed from the get go #ThanksTwitch!
    • I hope that I've given you a fair view of who I am, if you need more information feel free to contact me ingame or here on the forums.
    • I am currently in a Clan but will leave it if you accept me. 

Sounds Good, the clan is placed in asia which shouldnt be a problem or more like it wasnt a problem for me so far ^^

But we are slowly getting more people from EU/NA if you still looking for one msg me back on this thread or ingame if im online !

On 02/11/2017 at 12:31 AM, Shisume said:

Sure but most of the Clan members are living in asia so the timezones are huge :c

But recently we got a few more members from the west (like me) so it can be quiet at some times but i hope you guys dont mind it ^^

Can i get your Friends ign too ? i will send you two an invite

Hi it's Flooooxy :)