Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr: Take two

President_Gohan

Alright, so I had a previous idea that was a little astray from Zephyr, so I did some rethinking and hopefully came up with another solution.  I'm not going to give her a whole new set of abilities, but I still believe that she needs at least an energy improvement.  

Tailwind: No major change.  Enemies who are in the way of tailwind will be knocked down.
AUGMENT: Updraft.  Nearby enemies who are within Zephyrs range at the time of activating Tailwind will be forced into the air with Zephyr, leaving them vulnerable for a air finisher (would probably be a new animation as well possibly - exclusive to Zephyr). Enemies killed by an air finisher will be more likely to drop rare resources or double resources.

Divebomb: Animation would still be the same.  Range on the impact wave would be increased and would be effected by range mods.  Enemies who are effected by Divebomb can be disarmed and will receive a 50% increase in status effects from any weapon or ability. The closer enemies are to the impact may also be knocked over.  These would be determined by range and strength mods, as well as even duration. (may have heard this one elsewhere, but it could be a good change IMO)  

Turbulence: No change.
AUGMENT: Zephyr targets her allies with the current effect for a shorter duration.  (instead of having to be consistently within range)

Tornado:  Tap to summon a single tornado (fairly large).  This tornado will stay near the location of where it spawned (based on range).  Can have up to 1-4 other tornadoes active (based on power strength).  Activating again while having 4 tornadoes will replace the oldest placed tornado.  Hold the button down to summon all 4 tornadoes at once.  These 4 tornadoes will stray around, but will stay within Zephyrs range.  Tornadoes that have been spawned all at once will deal more damage, however tornadoes that have been spawned separately will have the effect of throwing enemies across the room.  If Zephyr has tornadoes active, holding the button will only summon the remaining tornadoes (for example if Zephyr has 2 tornadoes out, Zephyr will only summon 2 tornadoes at once instead of the 4) however, those remaining tornadoes will be refreshed with a new timer (they will not get the added effect of throwing enemies).

AUGMENT: Any enemy who receives the fatal blow by one of these tornadoes will have their loot blown closer to Zephyr.  Allies who walk near tornadoes will receive all health and energy orbs that the tornado may have picken up.

So that wraps that up.  Not a total change, but some positive things in my opinion. Hopefully you all see all of this as I do, but maybe not, I've never been terribly great with turning my ideas into words.  So  with that in mind, what are your thoughts and what could be done to improve this if at all decent?