Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

hi master_sehrix here (ign also master_sehrix) I've been looking at these posts and I must say this is awesome! I've been playing warframe for maybe just under a week now..... been having a major pain with trying to create my stealth character (2 weapon sets!!) and anyway i'd like to be able to join up.

I play almost always in afternoons mon-fri if that's a problem let me know. Also my internet connection is not so high speed.... 54Mpbs if i'm lucky (big if) and may cut out or be some kind of a problem so if you do let me join i'd like to apologize in advance.

Personally i'm 21 live in the sunny state California and I get most of my playing time from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 or 5:00 P.M. Hopefully that won't have to be a problem with you guys.

Lastly, I wanna say regardless to you guys Good Luck in life and have as much fun as you can!

Almost forgot to post.... I'm currently working on an application to make this proper.

Haha, you have no idea how much I appreciate it when people read the OP! Thank you, and welcome aboard!!!

Also, you seem like a good fit here!

Giga-Vauban3.JPG

i love the anime, so... I decided to apply for this clan... I hope that's not a bad reason, since I am fairly new to this game, and I don't know anyone anyway.

I just filled out the application... mmm... I saw the game at E3, and I am totally into it right now.

I am a Field Technician, for a cable company, I don't work on Wednesday, Tuesday, Sunday.... so that's when I'll be playing the most.

I used to be in the service too, I was in the Navy as an electronic technician.

I don't talk too much, I am more of a listener... and..well, hope I can make some new friends. :)

oh, and I live in Orange County (Southern California)... so my time zone is PST.

Edited by Lag_Tastic