Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Divine Order* Moon clan, 900+ members, 100% research, discord, raid daily, active, clan contests, join now! =D

(PSN)linzaka_

Divine Order is a PS4 moon clan.

***Update: I am relieving recruiting duties to turbodart who is one of the officers/leaders of Divine Order.****

------

We are currently recruiting Mastery Rank 3+ members.

Fun facts about us:

We house 900+ members, have 100% research, are very active in in-game events and host our very own clan contests. We have high activity amoung our officers and veterans and  offer active trading and helpful resources within our chat. Members host LoR and JV runs on a daily basis.

We also have our own discord!

Divine Order has members from all over the world, many in NA east, Europe, Africa, and Australia.

Aside from basic requirements, we do have very important rules:

**there is a 7 day inactivity limit (exceptions for vacations and emergencies are applicable)

**no begging

**no asking for handouts

**no spamming

**no vulgar or sexual content, no racism, homophobic comments or discrimination against a particular sex.

Additionally, there should not be any provoking or insensitive subjects.

If you feel like this might be the next clan for you, or for any other questions, pm turbodart in game, forums, or psn. 

Edited by (PSN)linzaka_
Recruiter update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've only recently switched to Warframe but so far really annoying it!

I enjoy a challenge and only just got my first frame to 30, only MR3 but this game feels great to me and I think ill get a lot of milleage out if it.

Usually on from 19:00 till midnight UK time, weekends quite a bit more.

Looking to join a pleasant team where I can get some help and hope to be able to assist in return once im a bit more levelled/get a better understanding of what I'm doing..  :P

If you'll have me my PSN is below, i have Discord and Mic.

Cheers

Rob

PSN: Eyecon74

Guys, please make sure you are not currently in a clan, so I can quickly send you invites. I am juggling clan chat, discord, and these forums, so sending me a psn message is also the quickest way to contact me. Also, I highlighted the portion, that states, our minimum rank requirement.

Thanks, and hope so hear from some of you soon. :)

15 hours ago, (PS4)zalechary said:

Hey, I'd like to join as well if that's ok.  I'm MR6 and play almost every day.  

13 hours ago, (PS4)moskitodan said:

Hey i would love to join. Looking for people to do vault runs with at some point :) 

Invites sent.

Everyone else...we have less than 50 slots left. Make sure you are not in a clan currently to receive your invites. :)