Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just My Luck, Or Is Ruk Bugged.

Psychotoxin

I must be horribly unlucky. I can`t seem to get a single part of Ember, save for buying the BP in the market. but Ruk doesn`t drop any component BP`s. this has become such a pain to me, that i even made a horrible stickman comic about this:

3a56f72b259bd057d8ddc117c8017450-d6eiz3a

i`ve actually soloed Ruk a lot of times... like A LOT. should be near 50 or so... so am i just insanely unlucky, or is there something i`m missing out on...?

EDIT: I`ve done a few PUG runs on Ruk, in hopes that the RNG god will shine on me, via other players, but still no luck...

Edited by Psychotoxin

Yeah, man, that's just RNG. I was farming Orokin Cells off of Ruk the other day and kept getting Ember parts (I already own her). When I finished farming the Orokin Cells (10 of them), I had several of each part. Sold them all.

When I originally farmed Ember, it took me about 70 runs. Got Helmet and Chassis pretty early but Systems took me forever. I suggest taking a break or doing something else. Don't burn out on one boss.

well, i could make another horrible doodle comic about the new Vor, but he hasn`t reached 30 run cap yet... and other than that, the new Vor, imho, is pretty fun to fight... compared to the old Vor...

I`d actually be happy to get ANY ember parts... even getting 921341511234 chassis drops from him and nothing else, would indicate that i have a chance at Ember... now it`s just making me sad...

Edited by Psychotoxin

well, i could make another horrible doodle comic about the new Vor, but he hasn`t reached 30 run cap yet... and other than that, the new Vor, imho, is pretty fun to fight... compared to the old Vor...

I`d actually be happy to get ANY ember parts... even getting 921341511234 chassis drops from him and nothing else, would indicate that i have a chance at Ember... now it`s just making me sad...

Do not worry about Ember. You will find her fun untill you try killing mobs over level 70. Try getting Saryn instead.

Do not worry about Ember. You will find her fun untill you try killing mobs over level 70. Try getting Saryn instead.

well... i want saryn as well, but i`m a person who likes to collect things... also, i do like the concept of ember (me being a slight pyromaniac), and that`s why i want her more than saryn... also, i don`t have Merrow unlocked, so i can`t farm Kela, and i usually do every boss solo at first, and only then with a group...