Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Should I Spend On Warframe For Unlocking Slots?

AdventSign

I believe it would be reasonable to buy a Disciple's, or Hunter's pack. If you don't buy colors, a Disciple's should be able to get you enough slots for everything. A Hunter's pack is still around the price of an average game, so you don't have to feel like you're making a serious commitment.

Wait for a 50% off login reward and then buy the discounted 9.99USD for 5USD twice. If you're lucky you might get the 75% off too. You'll have more than enough platinum for warframe slots and some weapons slots as well, remaining platinum you might wanna spend on potatoe or vanity items. By the way, steam had the starter pack at 9.99USD discounted price during it's steam summer sale, original price was around 30USD, it gives you 500 platinum and 3days worth or affinity and credit boost and some uncommon MODs... 

Edited by mcryseria

I got the 75% off 3 days ago and didnt use it lol. XD

lol

Did you get the alienware 75 platinum promotion key?

I have 6 warframe slots and 14 weapon slots having paid nothing for them. You don't need that many weapon slots due to a lot of the weapons being out right bad meaning you'll only build them to rank to 30 and destroy them to rank your mastery up.