Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] Beyond Midnight Evolution (One Year+ Experienced Clan!)

wkfire

The next time you guys re-build a clan and want me to know about it, tell me first. xD

-freebump-

Hi wk. (yes our alliance is still on, if you're cool with it)

Hey scoot, sorry about that xD

Thanks for the bump, I've replied your PM :)

Thank you wkfire I remember you too . I have been gone a long time so its nice to know people still remember me . 

Good to know that I can join back. Waiting for the next 'clan diet' . :D

A slot has been freed up for you today, welcome back! :)

Well, well, well, seems like BM.Evo became the new BM and we have a new Emblem. So many new members and I hope they're all what the clan requires a member to join :D

For active and current members, please do sign in our clansite at :

http://beyondmidnight.org/ 

We need your ideas and suggestions to build a better clan, and to keep the clan active at all times.

For Tenno who want to join, please be aware of our requirements and be alert if we offer slots for new members.

Have fun Tenno, I will be playing the game again once something IRL is done. :D

Thanks for watching the clan everybody! :D

Well done on Tethra's Doom, BM.Evo:

BBISIS0.jpg

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194696-pc-tethras-doom-results/

I'm pleasantly surprised we were able to attain a spot in the top 10 leaderboard for this one, despite our transition period/overhaul into an evolved storm clan with a lot of new players. Kinda competitive, sort of casual, always fun!

Shoutouts to:

the all the fresh blood that contributed (sorry I'm not familiar with all your IGNs yet)

MonsieurZero for the kawaii Vay Hek meme and capturing my whinny laugh in TS

yoshiahu for joining the ignominious perma-muted club in TS

juel2910 for being the worst host ever

GrayFox lending me some luck for the Akbronco Prime BP

AbyssalHunter keeping up clan morale

I will be giving away lots of Prime parts later when I'm online to celebrate, time to lock and load with Mag and Latron Primes if you don't have 'em yet. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys are recruiting then I'm interested.  Been playing WF since Update 6 and currently rank 12.  Love to play all the frames but prefer support/survival frames.  I tend to play late night or early morning westcoast times and I'm always up for clan runs.  

IGN Luciipher

If you guys are recruiting then I'm interested.  Been playing WF since Update 6 and currently rank 12.  Love to play all the frames but prefer support/survival frames.  I tend to play late night or early morning westcoast times and I'm always up for clan runs.  

IGN Luciipher

i want to join cause that emblem is good. and your clan i hear is good. IGN: NaiGx :D hope wil got invited

Hello and welcome , please sign up here on our clan website: http://beyondmidnight.org/join-us/

You've caught my interest! I've been looking to join a clan for a bit, just been trying to find one that looks like it'd be the right fit!
IGN: Zonr0

Edit: Retracted, sorry!

Edited by Zonr0