Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Tired Of Region Chat Spam

Gorillabear

As title says, getting tired of it

Just watched someone of DE kick around 10 people for spamming region chat for asking "void"??

either need more people, want to do void X or anyone doing a void... find a combo with void in it and you win.

They made it clear, use the recruiting tab, SO USE IT.

I see them kicking in there all the time, it should be kick once, temp ban next time and keep adding up time...

Not days, just a 5 min. timeout if you try it again and keep adding 5 minutes

GO RECRUITING TAB... 

/endragepost

Its not like anyone will listen. most people use region because they are either lazy, or they use recruiting but nobody Is interested. the latter is usually the defense of the people getting kicked. its not for a lack of knowledge that its not allowed. they just find it easier.

Edited by Xenshoa

I do agree that it's annoying but the thing is that you can't be in both chats at the same time? ( i could be wrong) so by being in general you can ask for help and look for groups.

when you get on warframe, you enter a chat once you  click on it. if you never click on recruiting tab, you don't enter it. but if you do click. you enter. lots of people that like to help new players actually use both chats at once.

when you get on warframe, you enter a chat once you  click on it. if you never click on recruiting tab, you don't enter it. but if you do click. you enter. lots of people that like to help new players actually use both chats at once.

I didn't know this! thanks very much