Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lighting - Darks are now way too dark

LuckyCharm

Hey all, 

I'm not quite sure what has changed in the last few patches but on Eris particularly (but not only eris) it seems like all the scene lights have been switched off. I rescued the operative in today's sortie in almost complete darkness, save the little bit my flashlight lit up. This is a stark contrast from the lighter tilesets like venus where everything is all white. I know it's not my monitor because all the glows and everything still look normal when running around, its just the lighting isn't there. It's not just the one mission either as I've run kuva missions since the patch where sometimes the siphon is placed in a dark area so you cannot even see the kuva clouds. My brightness is at 60% as any brighter the light tilesets loose their definition  

Please re-assess the lighting, it doesn't add to the atmosphere when you're thrown out of emersion by slamming into walls and windows because you can't see. 

2aE6J5V.jpg

(yes i know invisibility turns off your flashlight. but really, i couldn't see even with it on)