Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two-Factor Authentication Prb

Soulname13

Hello 

well i suppose some get this prb too but, after lunche the game and log in it ask the verify code that will be send on my mail box by the bot but in 2016 it was instant naw from yertuerday and today i still don t get it and i am stuck i even ask to support but only get :

"

Hey there Soulname13 !

Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry! Warframe takes account security extremely seriously and soon this feature will be added to every Warframe account.

Unfortunately, once the Two-Factor-Authentication has been activated / added to your account, it is a permanent feature and we are not able to remove or disable it again.

We are sorry we couldn't be of more help! Please always make sure you checked your spam folder also!

Regards, 
Warframe Support."

well ty but this not help i don t i still don t know if there factor that can be replace or repair or nay method to see is there a way to get the verify mail on my mail box or is just hotmail got prb  

(i put in the wrong forum ... srry)

ty for reply and srry i just grow impatient like is already a day past with no result ^^'

Edited by Soulname13

Check your junk/spam sections on your email for the code. If not there, see if you can get another sent out.

The support message is just the automated bot response. It may take a couple days/weeks to get a response from a support person. Be patient when awaiting support's reply.

They replied me this way:

"[DE]Seline
Today at 16:27
Hey there ---!

Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry! Warframe takes account security extremely seriously and soon this feature will be added to every Warframe account.

Unfortunately, once the Two-Factor-Authentication has been activated / added to your account, it is a permanent feature and we are not able to remove or disable it again.

We are sorry we couldn't be of more help!"

Seems familiar? And now, what to do for us?

Well for the 2nd reply ..rip

Hey there Soulname13 !

"Please continue to try to connect you from time to time during day to see if the problem is settled(adjusted). Please note that the code sent to your e-mail box will expire later 30mn, but that you can obtain a new from it by trying to connect you again once the former(old) expired code:)

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have more questions on the subject!

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

Warframe Support."

Just got the answer from another ticket, there is hope!

"Hey there!

Unfortunately, Microsoft outlook and Hotmail had some server issues which stopped emails like the Two Factor Authentication code from being received in a timely fashion. It seems there are still some instabilities but Microsoft is correcting the issue. Please continue to try and log in every couple of hours to see when the issue gets fixed. Please note, the code sent to your email will expire after 30 minutes, a new code can be reissued by attempting to log in again after the old code has expired. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

6 hours ago, TheInnerEye said:

Just got the answer from another ticket, there is hope!

"Hey there!

Unfortunately, Microsoft outlook and Hotmail had some server issues which stopped emails like the Two Factor Authentication code from being received in a timely fashion. It seems there are still some instabilities but Microsoft is correcting the issue. Please continue to try and log in every couple of hours to see when the issue gets fixed. Please note, the code sent to your email will expire after 30 minutes, a new code can be reissued by attempting to log in again after the old code has expired. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I got the same mail from them. Microsoft had server issues yesterday, but today its been working with everything but Warframe mails. It kind of sux that I wont be able to play until I can finally receive the code within 30 minutes.

Well like support don t seem to have backup ,we are lock to the state of whait , thing like farme or build will be delay and if baro came and this "thing" still stay and we can t play :facepalm:, we can say thx for this forced option of two factor authentication is bugged but the new letter spam that still work why not... 

So every single of us who need this mail code to play can't , well i hope DE find a better way to do thing for security than putting a thing that merely lock u when their bot don't work _[T]_,

20 hours later I am still unable to receive the mails with the code and so unable to connect, the Two-Factor Authentication is still there making me unable to play or login into the game. Turning on the 2FA was one of my biggest mistakes. They told me to answer some questions to put it down, I did it, but it's still there. :(

I have the same problem, no codes are sent to my e-mail (outlook) :sadcry:

I am a Hong Kong players , I just... just feeling sad...i cant log in , I cant find the email and the codes in my email box .:heartbroken:

Anything stopped in here , My warframe mission , my focus and my harrow and oberon , blablabla..:sad:

Well 2day and 13h that i can t log and play and DE support only said "whait that microsoft solf their prb " well ok but 2FA is infected by it but not they other service , why they don t repair it and just whait ok they don t rlly care about it but mean will i loose time and the forge on this game need time then i loose more time and event and even more , so trying to replace their bot by a another cool be done but no but seem we are not a lot but we are their wasting  time 

if one of u dear community find a way or get ur mail thx to say it and good luck (well support do like copy/past their reply if u male a ticket on them don t ask to much they just do that)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...