Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's Contagion Skill Idea.

dave021

Not a big change, just something like a long duration buff. The cost on the skill is really high (playing single player without Energy siphon) so maybe if it could last until you are taking down or maybe like 10 mins or something, we would use it. Its not even on my mod list right now, thats how bad it is.

Yeah, I have that same issue. When I saw Saryn's skills, and her stats,I thought she would make a nice melee, Mold for when you get overwhelmed and need to escape, Miasma for when you have lot's of enemies nearby but not in range and Contagion to make your melees exceptional. With the high cost and extremely short duration Contagion is just useless. It does need a more duration, yet, no skill lasts 10 mins, or until taken down. I would give it a 40 sec duration, maybe 30 due to continuity etc, or make it like volts speed, spammable and normal duration. I'd also love to throw a poisoned glaive from a distace :P.

I made a post regarding this kind of things, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/84407-passive-traits/#entry922305

Yeah, I have that same issue. When I saw Saryn's skills, and her stats,I thought she would make a nice melee, Mold for when you get overwhelmed and need to escape, Miasma for when you have lot's of enemies nearby but not in range and Contagion to make your melees exceptional. With the high cost and extremely short duration Contagion is just useless. It does need a more duration, yet, no skill lasts 10 mins, or until taken down. I would give it a 40 sec duration, maybe 30 due to continuity etc, or make it like volts speed, spammable and normal duration. I'd also love to throw a poisoned glaive from a distace :P.

I made a post regarding this kind of things, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/84407-passive-traits/#entry922305

Yeah I would really love a long duration and a small dps boost rather than having a high dmg boost and a 30-40 sec duration. Thats just me I guess XD