Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Why Do You Not Care About Players Opinions

KuroAka

DE, You refuse to refund my money, you have asked for backing before this game was in open beta so that you could make the game and get more people You seem to think that you don't have any obligation to these backers and if they don't like or even hate something and what you have turned this game into. A horrific shell of the game that it was when I became a backer, only to completely change many of the games core systems that were great and the reason why I loved this game and wanted to support it. But after update 7 you have only been taking everything out that I loved about this game. Making everything guild based, grinding to the extent of mind numbingly so.

Making systems that are only in place to gate and hinder players like the awful polarization systems that adds nothing but frustration and adds even more to the grind of the game. This system is the only "endgame" way for players to up grade and become more powerful, yet does nothing of the sort. It is only a stupid prestige system, gives very little in rewards for how much time it takes to get to max level with a weapon and/or warframe. This system is worthless and it needs to be completely redone. You also seem to only care about making and more so forcing players to spend money to get any type of worth out of the game. It seems to be more now about how much we can frustrate players to either they just give up or spend money. This is an unethical way to make a game. Your design choices for this game need to start reflecting more care on what player want then your own personal choices. You have the design console but do you actually have or post your ideas and get player feedback on anything in patches? NO, you don't the only thing that you do there is make new warframes that really at this point need to be put on the back burner till the core game systems are made better. 

I am so disappointed in this game and getting mislead by what you used to get backers then changed it completely. DE, you should be ashamed of how you treat your backers and the players that you are to be making this game for. Tho I really think that this game is really only being made for your design director and no one else.

If by epic, you mean making the game worse with every update then yes. The game was much better before update 7, now it is only about guilds, having to repeat content over and over to get nothing as a reward, and having to have hours and hours to grind to get new anything or pay money. There is also no options for players that just want to level up and use the same warframe and weapons. Other than the polarization system that is horrible. 

Edited by KuroAka

If by epic, you mean making the game worse with every update then yes.

I think the game's gotten better with every update. I also particularly like the polarization system because it lets me both make my guns more powerful and gives me an incentive to take them out of storage beyond lulz.

So because they don't change the game the way you want it changed, they don't listen to player's opinions? They obviously do -- they have to or else everybody will leave -- the fact that they bring out hotfixes to change things like the aura system just proves it.

Yeah, they don't care at all.

That's why they fixed the aura system so fast.

Yea, like the aura systems is better than the artifacts that were in the game. Another thing that didn't needed to be changed.

Yea They didnt care,

They never added wall running

Never gave free stuff

Never returned some stuff people complained about (ex. Snipetron?)

Never Fixes stuff that was annoying to most players

The complaints for the earlier Aura system made before brought to Aura system we have today,because they  didnt care.

Yep.. :3

Edited by CrystalRibbon

Yea They didnt care,

They never added wall running

Never gave free stuff

Never returned some stuff people complained about (ex. Snipetron?)

Never Fixes stuff that was annoying to most players

yep.. :3

They may fix some but then only add others.

They may fix some but then only add others.

So you expect them to fix things without any feedback? You can't expect them know that a feature is going to be disliked by the majority before it's even tested by the players. If it's disliked enough, they will change it.

So you expect them to fix things without any feedback? You can't expect them know that a feature is going to be disliked by the majority before it's even tested by the players. If it's disliked enough, they will change it.

They don't even us player feedback until they make the choice and put in the game. Why aren't they putting their ideas and what they want to do in a patch on the console and then get players opinions on it. Then maybe there wouldn't be crap systems put in the game that is only a way to gate and hinder player progression. Players could have better more unique ideas than what they are coming up with. 

The only thing in this that I agree with is the lack of using the Design Council. Granted, making new frames with our help is awesome. However, we really should have things that are going to be in hotfixes and updates bounced off of us first before mistakes can be made. All we get out of being in the Council is a slight preview of what is about to come out. Not even soon enough to ask "Does this sound good or should we change it?". Nope, just "Here ya go! Here's a teaser of something everyone will see in a week or less anyway! (less if Council members start leaking stuff like the Nova preview video)"

Other than that, all the devs have done is made this game better. There have been bugs along the way, there always are. There will always be players that aren't happy, and you are just another one of them. Welcome to BETA!

Ultimately, I think it was Jeff during the last livestream who said "this is the grand warframe experiment, and we are all taking part."

They are expanding this game rapidly, and there are going to be massive overhauls of entire systems along the way. If any of those changes are for the worse, they will look at them. I think they have earned that much patience. 

"DE, You refuse to refund my money, you have asked for backing before this game was in open beta so that you could make the game and get more people You seem to think that you don't have any obligation to these backers and if they don't like or even hate something and what you have turned this game into."

Why would DE refund your money? You most likely used the platinum and depending on the time period they do not have to. 

"A horrific shell of the game..." 

Really? They have improved on alot of things for the better.

"...that it was when I became a backer, only to completely change many of the games core systems that were great and the reason why I loved this game and wanted to support it. But after update 7 you have only been taking everything out that I loved about this game. Making everything guild based, grinding to the extent of mind numbingly so."

Games change all the time. Have you every played an MMO? (Not saying this game is an MMO but they change often.) Also, I am a backer and glad of it. I love these Devs. Even Bald Lucy. 

"Making systems that are only in place to gate and hinder players like the awful polarization systems that adds nothing but frustration and adds even more to the grind of the game. This system is the only "endgame" way for players to up grade and become more powerful, yet does nothing of the sort. It is only a stupid prestige system, gives very little in rewards for how much time it takes to get to max level with a weapon and/or warframe. This system is worthless and it needs to be completely redone."

First of all, the polarization is not a "gate" to hinder players. It adds a benefit to Warframe so you can mod and be more effective. Granted, a lvl 10 'frame is not as fun as a lvl 30 but that is one of the challenges in this game. It is called game design my friend. Second, there is endgame in the form of the Orokin Void. Lastly, if you really hate this game that much, go delete the game. This game is under constant reworking. If you do not want to be part of it, then don't. 

"You also seem to only care about making and more so forcing players to spend money to get any type of worth out of the game. It seems to be more now about how much we can frustrate players to either they just give up or spend money. This is an unethical way to make a game."

Another game creation problem. Making a game costs alot of money. DE does not have a publisher. They earn all of their money from us. Most of the things you can spend money on are things to speed up the process of the game, like the foundry or buying weapons. Now the slots for Warframes and Weapons are annoying but they will hopefully change it.  

"Your design choices for this game need to start reflecting more care on what player want then your own personal choices. You have the design console but do you actually have or post your ideas and get player feedback on anything in patches?... Tho I really think that this game is really only being made for your design director and no one else."

Okay I hate you now. You are just being a jerk. They have the right to do whatever the hell they want to. IT IS THEIR GAME! You have no right to command things from them. 

EDIT: I just want to point something out, DE has given us alot of freedom. At the end of the day, they do not have to tell us everything. Being a backer does not give was 100% control over everything. Accept that fact and move on.  

Edited by Sni7ch

This game is not really an MMO so making it grindy for really no reason is just stupid. This game was much better in the closed beta/alpha and that is what they used to get money. Then update 7 came and the game changed, and for me it change it for the worse. The players that spent the money to back them with they needed the money should be having much more input on what this game is and going to be then what DE is doing. They are to be making a game for other people not for themselves tho it feels more like that is what they are doing. I am extremely disappointed in this game and backing something that was the a falsification of what DE has change the game into. Maybe if players had more impact at least the ones that backed the game and have access to the design console. But I very much doubt that DE cares about what any player thinks before they implemented and then never really change what some or many players hate. Yes and why should I not feel entitled? I back this game when it was something that I saw was going to be great and they change it without consulting the backers or getting any player feedback about it. Its only thing to just buy a game and not like it, it is an other for a company to ask for money based on something that was good and then completely change it.        

Edited by KuroAka