Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed: Check your Info

(XBOX)GunsMcL3gend

My network stopped responding so I could not join any missions or play with my mates. They are all having the same problem, and we all need to grind for Baro Ki'Teer! I restarted the game and cannot log in due to the error mentioned in the title. I tried restarting my XBOX, but that didn't help either. I can see DE is aware of the issue because it seems to be the only thing mentioned in bug reports but I thought I'd alert them to the fact that it's happening again.

Is it due to the massive influx of players who just found out Baro was here? Also, please fix quickly. I have grinding to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in-game when I received an, 'unable to save progress' error and kept playing a few more missions.

Reboot Xbox One and receive, 'Login failed. Check your info error.'

Hard Reset Xbox One no change, then Hard Reset and Power Cycle both Xbox One and Router and launcher progressed to, 'Press A to Start.'

Then Black Tile error citing, 'Login failed. Check your info error' again.

Has been over 24 hours since initial error occured.

Only possible account changes instigated by Microsoft Permissions via Google Play during Installation of Warfame Nexus App.

Have logged ticket with Support and awaiting response due to time difference - will post update once response / workaround has been provided.

Thanks in Advance to anyone who can provide any further insight.

have had similar issues on xbox one. submitted a ticket because cycling router and hard resets dont work. support told me to change primary nat settings to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4 this worked briefly. then the next attempted login same error code. never had this problem for over 2k login hours and no change in router or anything during the extent of this period. In the past when this has happened to me uninstalling and reinstalling the game would fix this for awhile. til it did it again. then rinse and repeat. seemed to work for awhile (altho was an enormous headache) then last week back to nothing aformentioned alleviating the issue. but out of nowhere its like it fixed itself an hv been able to sign in past 2 days problem free. dunno whats going on lately. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am going on day 2 of this same problem. It happened to me yesterday afternoon and after a few hours of deleting my saved data on my xbox and re-installing the game and then repeatedly deleting my save data and restarting the game it finally let me into the game. Now today i get home from work looking forward to playing my favorite game and the same problem occurs. I have looked all over the forums on multiple sites and the only conclusion i come to is that this is a bug that occurs on all platforms and has been happening since 2014. Why has this problem been allowed to continue and why the hell is there no fix for it after 3 years!!!?

Don't want to say I found a fix because it happened ONE time. Further testing necessary lol. Anyway login failed. Tried everything. Said unplug cuz that fixes Nat type sometimes. Poof it worked. I logged in. Like I said it only happened once but maybe it'll work for somebody else.

Edited: same day. Minutes later. Login failed... Repeated the above. Got the big wF you! 

Proceed not playing Warframe!

Edited by (XB1)twice2tymz
New information